Pics of Videos of controversial decisions

HuntoGoato

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thread for pics or videos of controversial decisions where fighter A thought he beat fighter B but ended up losing in a bad decision. Get some videos and pics of good expressions. Here I will start:

011815-UFC-cerrone-and-henderson-react-ahn-PI.vresize.1200.675.high.30.jpg

Benson thinking "what the fuck was just read"

rampage-jackson.gif

Rampage in shock he "beat" Machida always cracks me up

Thread for pics or videos of controversial decisions where fighter A thought he beat fighter B but ended up losing in a bad decision. Get some videos and pics of good expressions. Here I will start:

011815-UFC-cerrone-and-henderson-react-ahn-PI.vresize.1200.675.high.30.jpg

Benson thinking "what the fuck was just read"

Benson deserved to lose it just for wearing that horrid shirt. And I love Benson.

benson-henderson-frankie-edgar-ufc150-495x375.jpg

Not saying it was a bad decision, but Edgar sure thought so.

diegosanchezvictorypose.jpg

Sanchez vs Kampmann. The Gomi decision was worst but he didn't look as bad in the end.

He said controversial, not butthurt bias from haters.

Isn't that the spirit of the whole thread..? lmao :)

in all seriousness, yeah, there are some bad decisions out there. Surprised no one has pulled out some clear robberies yet, like a Garcia vs insertnamehere pic.

Isn't that the spirit of the whole thread..? lmao :)

in all seriousness, yeah, there are some bad decisions out there. Surprised no one has pulled out some clear robberies yet, like a Garcia vs insertnamehere pic.

Dude Garcia was like 8-0 against the air. No robberies.

Dude Garcia was like 8-0 against the air. No robberies.

You sure told me. I wouldn't quite count air out though, air made Rin Nakai look foolish, even worse than the kick defense displayed against early career McGregor. I think air has a title run left before leaving competition for good to coach, he's a high altitude machine unlike Cain, and moreso than Werdum.

Back