Pics of UFC 38 and the after party

thanks guys, pretty entertaining.

Yeah sort these out guys I'm gettin restless waitin to see more snaps......

That guy in K-1 was not Lee Murray the real one was in Millenium Brawl 1 and won in a bout 9 seconds with a KO, Thats the only fight I seen him in.

Hopefully I can get some more pics but I know Crippler has some great ones from the night out.

i agree naked, those soho and night club pics are gonna be wicked

I have put the other film in to be developed.
Extra prints are 50p per fucking photo!!!
When I get the other film,I will sort out the pic's,cause some of them are shit.But if you guys think I am spending

Crippler, just forget about sending them duplicates of the pictures just post one pic of Donegal with his pants down and we'll ALL be happy! ;)

Jesus H Christ. I got an extra set of prints for about

Originally posted by Lady N
Crippler, just forget about sending them duplicates of the pictures just post one pic of Donegal with his pants down and we'll ALL be happy! ;)

U'll be happy......

I suppose I'll get what I deserve......

I better befriend the Photoshop experts before they get to work.

come on crip where are they? if you let me pic out the pisc i want then i will send you the cash for the copies, or you can let me borrow the negatives.

Where the fuck are naked's?

It doesnt take that long to go to a 1 hour photo store and then get them scanned afterwards.....

Guys there is nothing I can do with the photos untill they are scanned.

When I pick up the film tomorrow,i will ask about extra prints and to put them on a cd or something.Once they are on my hardrive the rest is easy.\Sorry about the delay.........BUT I AM TRYING!!:)

Kev, what did u missus say about the one with you dancin with the posh bird.

HAHAHA.....i was looking at the camera,while she was talking in my ear......so it looked fine.:)

besides......I wasn't doing anything wrong anyway.

Well she wasnt as hot as Oil's bird.

That black lady was hot.......

Ok,My mate said I can go round saturday to use his scanner,which is better for me,cause I pick up the other photos tomorrow.

HOPEFULLY they will be up some time saturday.......

Nice pics !!!
Haru is still jealous.

Back