(pics) Glover took Caio Magalh

:eek:

Damn, no offence, but he can do better.

What happened to all those ditzy blonde broads he used to parade around with at social gatherings & UFC events ?

I take it you've never been with a girl before? Preggers and no make-up will make the best looking girl look average

I take it you've never been with a girl before? Preggers and no make-up will make the best looking girl look average

most women don't get dolled up while they are out for a walk either. unless they are a fucking idiot

XnDKJQF.jpg

chuck is still in great shape but you can see that he lost a lot of muscle mass since retirement.

f237e1ce32c211e3a9a322000ab48102_8.jpg

He looks like Jon Fitch & Lyoto Machida merged together

Caio is pretty mediocre on the feet but looks solid on the ground.
He is also proper tough.

:eek:

Damn, no offence, but he can do better.

What happened to all those ditzy blonde broads he used to parade around with at social gatherings & UFC events ?

You dont marry those broads....thats what happened

I wasn't implying Glove would win but it'd be a good fight. Of course BFF's don't fight.

For sure, it would be an awesome fight. If it were to happen back then (prime vs prime) then I would definitely pay for that shit. I feel that since Glover is like.. more of an 'in-fighter' with his boxing and Chuck uses range more, it would be a good one. Two strikers who are always looking for the KO.

Back