(PICS) Dillon Danis being Suckerpunched by Islam Makhachev

yeah they will. as long as you don't disparage their entire race/religion/country/family or say you would've killed them in the streets i'm sure everything will be ok.

i mean, everything has been ok up until the Conor fight right? it's not like that was the only time they could've done this. they could've done this shit to anybody but they only did it to Conor. I WONDER WHY???

it's the first time a UFC fighter has scaled the cage and attacked someone standing outside. It's also the first time other UFC fighters have climbed into the cage to attack one of the contestants. Should we just make a no name calling rule when fighting these goons? Or should they act like professionals and settle their business in the cage?

It's the same when Khabib and his boys surrounded Artem for calling khabib a Pussy who drops out of fights. Could have escalated way worse than a couple slaps for Artem...

TFC - Team Fighting Championship

Khabib's Team vs Conor's Team.

Make it happen TFC!

Good, do you have more pics....

Danis didn’t get sucker punched, he incited a cageside brawl and if he gets hit from it? So what, talk shit get hit.

I don’t blame anyone, not the guys that smacked Conor they basically had to get involved at that point since he assault Khabibs brother

I don’t blame Conor for hitting his brother either, shit got crazy and shit happens.

One side tried to jump Khabib and smashed a bus ruining an event

Khabibs crew got basically in a gang fight

Both sides wanna act like the other is uncivilized dogs but its just not true, shit happens

If they don't ban these guys no-one in the UFC is gonna feel safe going against them

I don't even feel safe streaming at home anymore...
source.gif

<{danawhoah}>

Do you even know what a sucker punch is? Obviously not... let me explain. Dildo was talking to khabib, khabib hopped the fence and came straight him. Dildo saw him coming at him and moved out of the way. A sucker punch is when the recipient has no idea that they are about to be hit, which is what McTapper did in the cage... first sucker punch of the night goes to McTapper... pretty simple logic really
The dude was running across the cage to join in a fight against McGregor's cornermen. During a brawl that Khabib had just started, and McGregor stopped him from getting over the cage.

That's not a suckerpunch you blithering idiot. That's defending your team from an attacker.

Besides, McGregor barely graced him while he was ontop of the cage. The bruise the dude got happened later inside the cage, when he decided to charge McGregor and got countered.

I JUST realized who Khabib reminded me of after all of these years. It always bugged me but NOW I remember.

0NIo3Xt.jpg

Hitting a guy in the back of the head from behind is bad ass how? I’m pretty sure I can kick anyone in the worlds ass if I can attack from behind without them knowing.

Here's Islam Makhachev and Rizvan Magomedov punching Dillon Danis in the back of the head as he's being restrained.

ccKfIrR.jpg

They sure like suckerpunching from behind, those Dagestanis.

4dcJVud.jpg

Islam Makhachev
wg75rKc.jpg

Rizvan Magomedov
0NIo3Xt.jpg

Banned from all future UFC events, I would wager.

7x401HR.gif
PeacefulDizzyElver-small.gif

If you wave at someone to "come at me bro" dont be surprised if they do it.

The dude was running across the cage to join in a fight against McGregor's cornermen. During a brawl that Khabib had just started, and McGregor stopped him from getting over the cage.

That's not a suckerpunch you blithering idiot. That's defending your team from an attacker.

Besides, McGregor barely graced him while he was ontop of the cage. The bruise the dude got happened later inside the cage, when he decided to charge McGregor and got countered.
The guy never tried to go over the cage you blithering cunt. He simply climbed it and was yelling at khabib to get back in. In all honesty, I don't really give a shit either way, I enjoyed the hell out of it all. Only ones mad are McNugget huggers

Exactly. This guy gets it.

Khabib and his boys are to blame. 7 of them attacked 2 people. Idiots are crying about conors 'sucker punch' stopping kabobs brother, when team khabib literally ran around sucker punching Dillon and Conor from behind numerous times!

Back