Picking PPVs: UFC255 or Tyson vs. Jones Jr.?

You do know Tyson/Jones is like a 3 round exhibition right? Two 50+ yr old men will just dance around the ring lightly sparring for 5 mins and will mostly gas in the first min.

$50 for that?
Fuck that. I see Tyson going for at least 1 or 2 kill shots.

The tyson card, I'm old I'm interested. I'm not $50 interested though. If I was buying it'd be this and I'd be rooting for Roy.

The ufc card looks like hot garbage on paper. I love Deivdson, but there's not 65 bucks there, at all.

didn't they change it to 2 minute rounds ?

they way Tyson fumbles with his mask is just pure LOL

Half a million?
tenor.gif
I will come back and quote this after the stats come out and you are proven an idiot lol.

I will come back and quote this after the stats come out and you are proven an idiot lol.
If 500k buy the Tyson fight it's not me that's the idiot. It's 499,000 people who bought it. I left out a thousand for friends and family of the fighters.

You do know Tyson/Jones is like a 3 round exhibition right? Two 50+ yr old men will just dance around the ring lightly sparring for 5 mins and will mostly gas in the first min.

$50 for that?
Still a better fight than you could ever produce.

I very much so enjoyed the Roy/Tyson fight. Both clearly way past their respective primes but Mike particularly looked pretty good, all things considered.

Sure was a lot better than the two younger but still old fucks' Chuck/Tito 3 fight.

Back