Pick your favorite show and post scenes you loved from it.

Loiosh

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
While I feel pretty strongly that The Wire is the best show ever made, it may surprise some people to hear that it isn't my favorite show. That would be The West Wing. I've never been that interested in politics, but The West Wing had one of the best ensemble casts ever assembled on a network show, and some brilliant writing. The show has been described as what it would be like if the right people were in charge of the country for the right reasons and was driven by an idealistic optimism.

Republicans

I know the many criticisms this show has received over the years from people who called it The "Left" Wing, and it saddens me they couldn't see beyond that... This show had some excellent Republican characters, and wasn't afraid to mock itself through that lens.

Leo
One of my favorite characters on this show was Leo, played by John Spencer, one of the all time great television actors. I've watched this scene a hundred times.

I also watch this follow up scene because it's also excellent, and I'm a huge sap.

Allison Janney was fantastic as CJ Craig.

I'm pretty sure there's a limit to the number of videos I can post so I'll skip the hundred videos of Josh, Toby, Sam, Charlie and others I'd want to post... To put this in perspective I've just spent five hours watching clips on YouTube. Because I clicked ONE, and of course I kept going.

I'm going to end this with the epic Martin Sheen.

Fred and Barney combine their money to buy a boat. They can't decide on a name for it. Barney wants to call the boat Nautical Lady, and Fred wants to call it Queen of the Sea. So they compromise, giviing it a combination of the two names.

upload_2020-5-26_7-43-32.png upload_2020-5-26_7-43-32.png

tumblr_m6jpfmzavl1qca6mzo1_r2_500.gif
giphy.gif

The lack of love for this show on this forum saddens me.

Game changer completely. We were so lucky to have seen this.

While I feel pretty strongly that The Wire is the best show ever made, it may surprise some people to hear that it isn't my favorite show. That would be The West Wing. I've never been that interested in politics, but The West Wing had one of the best ensemble casts ever assembled on a network show, and some brilliant writing. The show has been described as what it would be like if the right people were in charge of the country for the right reasons and was driven by an idealistic optimism.

Republicans

I know the many criticisms this show has received over the years from people who called it The "Left" Wing, and it saddens me they couldn't see beyond that... This show had some excellent Republican characters, and wasn't afraid to mock itself through that lens.

Leo
One of my favorite characters on this show was Leo, played by John Spencer, one of the all time great television actors. I've watched this scene a hundred times.

I also watch this follow up scene because it's also excellent, and I'm a huge sap.

Allison Janney was fantastic as CJ Craig.

I'm pretty sure there's a limit to the number of videos I can post so I'll skip the hundred videos of Josh, Toby, Sam, Charlie and others I'd want to post... To put this in perspective I've just spent five hours watching clips on YouTube. Because I clicked ONE, and of course I kept going.

I'm going to end this with the epic Martin Sheen.

Breaking Bad.
Gus Fring dies.

Breaking Bad
Everyone except Jesse dies.

Won't let me post a good link because I'm in the wrong bloody country.

Don't remember the name of the show but it had Putty from Seinfeld and his neighbor was hot Bianca Kajlich who let her husband back mount her and grab her boobs.

Back