Pick two performers. Switch their gimmicks. Rate them.

If Seamus hangs them up, I really hope that they don't saddle cesaro with that guy.

It's really sad tbh. Ohno is a really good talent and if he would get his ass in shape he would be on the main roster. I would not be opposed to a Kings of Wrestling reunion if he dropped about 30 pounds and got some new damn ring attire.

It's really sad tbh. Ohno is a really good talent and if he would get his ass in shape he would be on the main roster. I would not be opposed to a Kings of Wrestling reunion if he dropped about 30 pounds and got some new damn ring attire.
Yeah I'd be ok with it in that scenario, even if I feel he's pushed his luck and cesaro probably has earned at least one last sink or swim singles run. Some will probably be mad he wasn't hot shotted to a world title though.

I always thought Jack Swagger was the better pick to team with Mr. Backlund instead of Darren Young in the "Make Darren Young Great Again" angle.

Swagger had the great amateur background like Backlund.
Swagger was a former World Champ and thus was once "great" so it made the angle make sense
Swagger's limit was his promos and Backlund is a good mouthpiece

Darren Young, a gay black male, playing the role Swagger played with Zeb Coulter would have been hilarious.

Was always hoping that they'd bring Samoa Joe or Kassius Ohno in to revive this.
simonsystem.jpg

I actually suspect that Rikishi or Kevin Owens could get it over huge though. Simon dean trying to be a tough guy would amuse me too.

That was actually done in the 80s with an overweight wrestler. See Playboy Buddy Rose and the Blow Away Diet...

Back