Pick one...

Fedor5723

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
You live in the average American Home
new_construction_home (1).jpg

You can magically attach one of these rooms/yards to your house. What do you choose?

Backyard
unnamed.jpg

Kitchen
4d8b73ff4a44fac53620b133ba22f722.jpg

Dining room
image (25).jpeg

Master Bedroom 6-drake-ferris-refauli-bedroom-with-fireplace.jpg

Living Room
18186593_20180116_01_dsc_5346_ed_ed_hr.jpg

Bathroom
ht_mandarin_bathroom_070430_ssh.jpg

Mancave/gameroom
DSC_9048.jpg

I'd pick the kitchen. The living room is very nice as well. But do you also get that view and allowed to go outside that area?

Torn between that backyard and that living room.

I'll go with the living room, probably spend the most time there.

Options look pretty gaudy other than the dining room.

I'd pick the backyard because it probably would add the most value of those options and I'd sell the house so I could buy something nicer looking

Who the fuck is going to do the landscaping and maintenance of the backyard? It'd cost more than 3 times your mortgage

No way that yard stays looking that nice
I'll take the man cave

Back yard looks nice but not functional, narrow and water in the middle. Normally I would take a really nice out door space. In this case I would take the living room if it comes with that out door area, otherwise the mancave/game room has the most potential.

None of the above??
The bathroom looks like it might have it’s benifits.

Gun to head id take gameroom I supposed. But it doesn’t look functional enough.

No garage/shop option??

My backyard is better anyway. 2700 sqft of covered patio area with two separate seating areas, a hot tub, Tv sound system and Xbox with an outdoor kitchen

I want to build a bar next but have had other stuff to do

The back yard for sure. I'm a huge fan of big open spaces.

I want a conservatory so I can change my name to Colonel Mustard and beat someone to death with a candlestick then escape into the lounge through the secret passageway.

Backyard. That much land is gonna increase the value a lot more than anything else.

Can there be a button that turns the kitchen island into a bed when needed? I'll take that one.

I sleep in an outbuilding with no running water so I'll take the kitchen if that's included

Back