pick one weight and create an all time 8 man tournament.

A lot of people thought Holyfield was a shopworn fighter after the Bowe trilogy. It turned out he still had a lot left (and it should be said that I think he started to fight a little smarter as he aged), but physically he wasn't the same after those Bowe fights. They took something out of him. I don't think I've ever seen anyone try to suggest that Larry Holmes got better as he got fatter, but this is the same poster who insists that Anthony Joshua is an improved version of Lennox Lewis.
Alot of pp also didnt pay attention on how Holyfield tightened up his defense and fought smarter as he aged as well as have his best performances at 217/218 pounds not at the lower 200's.Theses are the same types of ppl who think Holmes was a FAT 225 pounder,does this type of person sound familiar other than nac?LMAO

Alot of pp also didnt pay attention on how Holyfield tightened up his defense and fought smarter as he aged as well as have his best performances at 217/218 pounds not at the lower 200's.Theses are the same types of ppl who think Holmes was a FAT 225 pounder,does this type of person sound familiar other than nac?LMAO

Was this meant to be coherent?

Shit...

Duran
Napoles
Ortiz
Leonard
Whitaker
Mayweather
Williams
Canzoneri
Ross
Gans

Was this meant to be coherent?
Yea i kind of figured you would have no logic as usual either that or it went way over your head which would be more probable , im also pretty sure you were the one who said Spinks had no speed but hit hard or was that nac?????Its hard to keep up with dumb and dumber around here ......"STEWARD" ! Feel better now ?lol

Yea i kind of figured you would have no logic as usual either that or it went way over your head which would be more probable , im also pretty sure you were the one who said Spinks had no speed but hit hard or was that nac?????Its hard to keep up with dumb and dumber around here ......"STEWARD" ! Feel better now ?lol

Logic. It's a word a lot of people wildly misuse.

Guys, can we please clarify if it is Steward or Stewart? I was always under the impression that it was Stewah, with the H giving the "t" or "d" sound, as per the pronounciation from his acentrial homeland, before slavery.

With his afro, I always thought he was the type to rock the heritage angle, similar to Mia Angelo

Shit...

Duran
Napoles
Ortiz
Leonard
Whitaker
Mayweather
Williams
Canzoneri
Ross
Gans

Someone who has more knowledge if older fighters like Gans and Ross please post their analysis. Sounds crazy, but I really like Whitaker in this list to win it all. Who is going to figure out his defense, and who is a better technical boxer?

LHW

Gene Tunney
Ezzard Charles
Tommy Loughran
Sergey Kovalev
Archie Moore
Michael Spinks
Harry Greb
Sam Langford
Bob Foster
Maxie Rosenbloom

Stanley Ketchel
Julian Jackson
Nigel Benn
John Mugabi
Gerald McClellan
Thomas Hearns
Bob Fitzsimmons
Tito Trinidad or GGG

Should be a fun bombs away tournament at around 160lbs.

Back