Pick one lift

Reverse calf raises?

I wonder if Zop will vote for donkey calf raises....

If only we could vote multiple times... I'd bring Busu ball squats with bodybar home!!!

but seriously... this thread is pathetic:rolleyes:

I chose tricep kickback because I thought the thread was about the most effective lift for building a luscious horseshoe. Although I don't consider it a "lift" because I do it unweighted.

I clicked "Back Squat", but ideally it would be "Box Squat".

That is all.

I chose tricep kickback because I thought the thread was about the most effective lift for building a luscious horseshoe. Although I don't consider it a "lift" because I do it unweighted.

boothisman.gif

Bosu ball > all

The BodyBar just adds more ass-kickery.

Schlongswings for the win. PRetty much works the same muscles as dumbellswings but it is more fun.

What ever lets me isolated my bi's and get massive GUNZ!

Btw- stupid thread

I'm trying to figure out how in the fuck it was made into a poll.

I looked for a cartoon of the monkeys adding 1+1 from the simpsons but couldn't find it, so heres a picture of a cat with a amusing caption

1204982164-1204968949112.b.jpg

Hanging upside down preacher curls with a bosu ball.

More seriously:

threadclosedcopy.jpg

whoa ...since when did you get a sense of humor?

They were having a sale on "for dummies" books at Barnes and Noble this past weekend. I bought "Having a Sense of Humor for Dummies" and "Internet Forums and How to Avoid Being Banned for Dummies." I guess you missed the sale.

They were having a sale on "for dummies" books at Barnes and Noble this past weekend. I bought "Having a Sense of Humor for Dummies" and "Internet Forums and How to Avoid Being Banned for Dummies." I guess you missed the sale.

God dammit, I really want to ban you for that post just for the sheer hilarity of it, nevermind, I'll play nice.

I don't get how people can argue a deadlift is more efficient than a squat for an athlete. How would a deadlift help a basketball, football, or baseball player more than a squat would? I think a squat should be a staple in any athletes routine, while a deadlift should be a staple in anyone's routine who is looking to gain strength, but not nesecarily be an athlete. Just my 2 cents

Its more relevant for a combat sports practioner/athlete, which is what I assume some/most people are on this forum. The deadlift involves the weight in front of you, which is more relevant than having the weight on your shoulders. When in a fight/competition are you going to have your opponent on your shoulders while standing?

Back