Jon Madsen
Marcus Jones

English tatted up manlet that got finished with a flying knee by Amirkhani
"this is easy" redneck army kid
Geronimo dos Santos
Jon Madsen
Marcus Jones
Especially him.

Yeah, Phil Davis and Jake Shields may be a bit boring but they are top guys. I'm a bit sick to see weak (or boring bcoz everybody fought everybody already) divisions lose top guys like that. Pay them the money they deserve for being a top fighters. Rory too, although he took so much damage and fought only top guys that he may be better off taking a break, boosting his confidence, and then he can come back.

Tito Ortiz
Andy Wang
Cody McKenzie
Luigi Fioravanti
Hermes Franca

Rory
Josh Thomson
Phil Davis
Jake Shields
Bendo

Robert Whiteford
Norman Parke
Luke Barnatt
Paul Daley
Danny Mitchell

Rory MacDonald. Duh.
Paul Daley. Fvxk Koscheck.
Phil Davis. 205 needs help.
Jon Fitch. Why not?
Jake Shields. YOLO.

1. Phil Davis - fairly young, top 5-ish fighter in a division desperate for contenders BORING hope to never see him fight again
2. Rory MacDonald - young, yet already proven fighter and one of the best not to hold a belt. Also quite boring in most of his fights, still a good fighter but don't miss him at all.
3. Shawn Jordan - fairly young HW who has beaten Black Beast, again in a thin division I wouldn't mind see him back, could be boring but also had some fun fights.
4. Jake Shields - the oldest of my picks, but just an awesome fighter the WW division could use. Please no, let him stay where ever the hell he is now
5. Sarah Kaufman - not old, prematurely released and likely still a top 10 BW. Don't really care, also quite boring.

I wouldn't mind seeing Thiago Silva back. I know he's done, plus he fucked up but when he's on, he's a wrecking machine. But probably can't fight at a high level anymore.

Palhares, eventhough he's a dirty fighter, his ground game is something to behold.

Alessio Sakara, great tattoo's and kill or be killed fighting style (sadly it was mostly be killed for him).

Paul Daley for the obvious reasons.

Roger Hollet so we can get some more of this action:

kTEj73L.gif

If not for contract restrictions, which 5 fighters cut or released in the last few years would you bring back?

1. Phil Davis - fairly young, top 5-ish fighter in a division desperate for contenders
2. Rory MacDonald - young, yet already proven fighter and one of the best not to hold a belt
3. Shawn Jordan - fairly young HW who has beaten Black Beast, again in a thin division
4. Jake Shields - the oldest of my picks, but just an awesome fighter the WW division could use
5. Sarah Kaufman - not old, prematurely released and likely still a top 10 BW

Maybe 2 WWs is too much since the division is already stacked, lol. What are your picks?
1. Palhares - Has had a bad year, but is really exciting. Put him up against Maia or especially Gall lol. He is such a spectacle and his fight with Jake was awesome.
2. Rory MacDonald - He's not done yet. Better matchups for him in the UFC.
3. Cory Hendricks- Won his fights on the ultimate fighter and got cut after losing a decision in the TUF finale. I reckon that under the old owners he wouldn't have been cut.
4. Jake Shields - Palhares rematch with Herb reffing :D.
5. Sarah Kaufman - Was winning the Davis fight before the armbar.

There are other cut fighters that I was really dissapointed with, mostly ones cut since the new owners came into power.

Lol I'm suprised at how many people want Palhares back for the spectacle. Good to know I'm not alone.

I would also like Lanchana Green, but I dunno if being on TUF counts.

@Spycho has the funniest choices in the thread.

Back