[PIC] Weidman gives a UFC replica belt to 11 year old Brazilian who has cancer

Come December Weidman will be asking that kid for his belt back.

As it's the closest he'll get to one.

tumblr_inline_mmxx8cc4si1qz4rgp.gif

Weidman does a nice thing for a kid dying of cancer and Sherdog reacts...well...exactly how I expected.

Anderson isn't wearing a suit because he's from Brazil. They don't even have suits in Brazil. It's warm country. They wear guayabera shirts.

Weidman is in a 5 dollar Hanes tee shirt.

That's what we ALL wear on LI.
Don't hate simply because you're ignant.

Good guys, can't believe the Jones jokes actually made me laugh.

I have another boom for you:

Fedor-Emelianenko-vs-Dan-Henderson-.gif

Yet I'm not the one making ridiculous claims about how the guy who beat my guy will never come close to the belt, despite the fact that he has the belt. :icon_neut

A lot of stupid remarks of what would Jones do, and a funny one about Brandao.

Why can't people just say, cool gesture ffs

If im Weidman I hold out for a 3-4 million payday. I hope Weidman isnt being exploited by Dana. Weidman deserves at least 5 million for this rematch.

Why would he deserve to get more than Brock, Anderson and GSP?

its funny because before Weidman fought Andy I didnt really like him. No real reason other then he was a fighter in one of my favourite fighters divisions. Ever since hes won the belt and I see him more in interviews and learning a little more about him hes a really down to earth guy and I have no problem with him as a champ. In fact if he were to retain the belt in December I would have zero issue with it.

Totally agree with this, it's pretty much exactly how I feel. Although I didn't dislike Chris before the first fight I was rooting for Anderson, after seeing what Chris is like as a person I wont be rooting against him in the rematch. Just looking to see an epic fight.

A pic of Weidman, Silva, and a boy. Another Jones hate thread.

Come December Weidman will be asking that kid for his belt back.

As it's the closest he'll get to one.

Closest he'll get to one? He's the champion, numbnuts.

Back