[PIC] Weidman gives a UFC replica belt to 11 year old Brazilian who has cancer

Some how some way, I knew this would turn into a anti Jones thread

lol I guarantee Weidman's probably getting like 40k\40k for this fight. You know Dana isn't giving him more $$ just because he's champion because "he signed a contract". Meanwhile, Floyd, the guy everybody tries to hate on, his opponents usually make at least 30% of what Floyd makes. That guy Floyd fought two fights ago, who was so terrible I don't even remember his name made like $15million. Floyd, being the gentleman that he is, gave the guy the fight because his wife had breast cancer and Floyd felt bad for him. But yes, continue to hate on Mayweather, he's so terrible, blah blah blah. In the words of Dana White, this Weidman vs Silva II could be the biggest PPV in ufc history and Weidman will probably not even make 100k if he wins unless he gets a knockout of the night bonus.

Cliffs notes: The UFC will stiff Weidman, and Floyd > Dana white

Anderson Silva isn't wearing a suit either. Your comment makes no sense.

Perhaps you missed all the Weidman was broke, living under a the Long Island Expressway threads? He was hand digging clams off Long Beach for Christ's sake. Wear plastic milk jugs for shoes. Damn you man. Have a heart.

Did I miss something?

"I hate it when people come up to me with a belt that looks exactly like mine and they ask me to sign it. I worked three times a day for three years to get this [light heavyweight championship] belt, and now this guy asking me for an autograph has one just like it. Are you serious? I mean it’s not as heavy, but it looks just the same."

"I never sign those belts."

Jon Jones.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2011/7/15/2277363/ufc-champion-jon-jones-title-belt

Some how some way, I knew this would turn into a anti Jones thread

Maybe, just maybe...because Jones has an extremely douchey opinion on replica belts and this thread has to do with replica belts.

It's not our fault Jones is a bad person. :D

They're referring to when a fan asked Jones to sign a replica belt and he refused because he "worked hard for his belt" or some nonsense.

I like Jones, but that is pretty douchey

I don't think many of the Brazilian fans will be impressed or comforted buy this, even a little bit. They will by and large call this a cheap, fakeass publicity stunt and still call for his head.

lol I guarantee Weidman's probably getting like 40k\40k for this fight. You know Dana isn't giving him more $$ just because he's champion because "he signed a contract". Meanwhile, Floyd, the guy everybody tries to hate on, his opponents usually make at least 30% of what Floyd makes. That guy Floyd fought two fights ago, who was so terrible I don't even remember his name made like $15million. Floyd, being the gentleman that he is, gave the guy the fight because his wife had breast cancer and Floyd felt bad for him. But yes, continue to hate on Mayweather, he's so terrible, blah blah blah. In the words of Dana White, this Weidman vs Silva II could be the biggest PPV in ufc history and Weidman will probably not even make 100k if he wins unless he gets a knockout of the night bonus.

Well that would happen if Weidman lets it happen. He can easily say if I dont get paid at least x amount of dollars. The fight will not happen. Dana is a bully. And just like any.bully, when you fight back they crumble. So if Weidman is getting screwed thats Weidmans fault. Remember Weidman is no.dummy. He waited until after his fight with Silva to renegotiate his contract.

I don't think many of the Brazilian fans will be impressed or comforted buy this, even a little bit. They will by and large call this a cheap, fakeass publicity stunt and still call for his head.

When I had chicken pox was Anderson Silva there for me? Or the time I had my tonsils taken out? And when I rode my sled in to the mailbox causing a large wound requiring 47 stitches to close.... No.. None of those times.

Buying a full replica belt is kinda douchey, imo. It would become a permanent piece of memorabilia, almost like JJ was endorsing it, if he does sign it. For kids, it should be a shrunk down version.

Maybe, just maybe...because Jones has an extremely douchey opinion on replica belts and this thread has to do with replica belts.

It's not our fault Jones is a bad person. :D

I hear you. I just think its weird that grown men are so emotionally invested in Jones every word and move.

You have a point though, that was a douchy comment by Jones

Good for Weidman.

Perhaps you missed all the Weidman was broke, living under a the Long Island Expressway threads? He was hand digging clams off Long Beach for Christ's sake. Wear plastic milk jugs for shoes. Damn you man. Have a heart.

But that story has no relevance to this picture. Anderson Silva makes millions of dollars per fight, and he isn't wearing a suit either. So how are you jumping to the conclusion that Weidman is poor still because he isn't wearing a suit? Isn't it much more likely, they just decided not to wear suits? This is why your comment makes no sense.

If Silva was wearing a suit, it would be appropriate, since we know he is rich.

There is zero chance Weidman makes less than $500,000 for this fight. I'd be shocked if it was less than a million. Headliners on major PPVs get taken care of.

Good shit, i was devastated when Anderson lost, but i cannot find any reasons not to like Weidman .

But that story has no relevance to this picture. Anderson Silva makes millions of dollars per fight, and he isn't wearing a suit either. So how are you jumping to the conclusion that Weidman is poor still because he isn't wearing a suit? Isn't it much more likely, they just decided not to wear suits? This is why your comment makes no sense.

If Silva was wearing a suit, it would be appropriate, since we know he is rich.

Anderson isn't wearing a suit because he's from Brazil. They don't even have suits in Brazil. It's warm country. They wear guayabera shirts.

Weidman is in a 5 dollar Hanes tee shirt.

very cool

and wtf is anderson wearing, dude is rocking two different colored denim outfit lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back