(PIC) VERY old and rare Rampage and Glover picture!!

Like I said in my opening post, can't even remember. Not sure if some MMA related Facebook page, probably brazilian, or maybe from a retweet on Glover's twitter. Not sure to be honest but I thought it would be pretty cool to share it now! Forgot to post it when I find it at that time.

Haha, that would be great! They probably don't even remember taking this pic together. Glover was just a fan of Rampage at that time, and with few fights under his belt i'm guessing!

they'd probably be thinking..."what the hell?"

Damn that looks crazy old, when glover still had hair and shit. lol

Damn is it just me or is Rampage ageless?

must be old, because baggy jeans were really in style.

Well, Glover has said many times that Rampage was one of his IDOLS so this pic shoudn't surprise as much. I don't even remember where I found it, I could be wrong but I think I got it from either a Glover fan page in Facebook or maybe even Glover's twitter. No idea really. I guess from one of Glover's first trips to the US way before having visa troubles.

Take a look at this:

38532_149671705048696_939333_n.jpg

Thought it would be cool to share it with the fight closing in!

Cool, what is even cooler is that Rampage is wearing a pair of Nike Presto Tremble shoes (I have been looking for some in that color) very rare and collectable today

Great find, I am really hoping for Rampage to win this fight - he is the reason why I started watching MMA.

Looks like UberTS and Frank Mir, wonder if they'll fight in the future? :icon_lol:

i bet at that time he said "imma fight that guy one day watch" and now he will :)

Well, Glover has said many times that Rampage was one of his IDOLS so this pic shoudn't surprise as much. I don't even remember where I found it, I could be wrong but I think I got it from either a Glover fan page in Facebook or maybe even Glover's twitter. No idea really. I guess from one of Glover's first trips to the US way before having visa troubles.

Take a look at this:

38532_149671705048696_939333_n.jpg

Thought it would be cool to share it with the fight closing in!
Didnt know Quinton walked around in public with a chain. Thought it was just a PRIDE schtick

Back