Pic: Rousey and Correia Staredown

11254144_462961380541971_69898899_n.jpg

lol@covering the best part of the picture with their logo

I couldn't read her lips except for the last words which were "e vai ser por nocaute" (and it will by knockout).

Didn't realize Dana has his hand pressed against Correia's chest lmao

The most weirdest thing is she was talking to Ronda in Brazilian like if she understands

Bethe looks crazy and definitely not somebody who is scared. Still, she will probably get finished within the 1st rd.

You guys make fun of these women so ruthlessly, like you all don't have mothers and sisters and aunts with mustaches and hippo-guts. God damn, at least these fighters can probably keep their cholesterol levels down.

Ive never seen Honda look so happy. She gets a warmer welcome at Brazil that she does in the US.

You guys make fun of these women so ruthlessly, like you all don't have mothers and sisters and aunts with mustaches and hippo-guts. God damn, at least these fighters can probably keep their cholesterol levels down.
Perfect, but insert jimmierustled.gif

Ive never seen Honda look so happy. She gets a warmer welcome at Brazil that she does in the US.

I'd also be incredibly happy if it were not only legal for me to beat the crap out of someone I dislike but I would also be paid millions and be looked upon with admiration for doing so.

This is the definition of wolf tickets.... by Correia

Back