Pic: Rousey and Correia Staredown

Ronda probably couldn't even understand what Bethe was saying.

CLRxgnYWoAQwC7q.jpg

Bethe: "Do you like feijoada? I know this little place that makes the best, Ronda, the fucking best feijoada you've ever had. Are you doing anything Sunday night?"

Who was that first ring girl, she looked hot and thick.:eek:

This is the one I was talking about

Not the best picture, but her and Vanessa Hanson are better than Cyborg aka Palmer and Arianny

Just watched the weigh ins... not sure who she was, looked fine though

Bethe: "Do you like feijoada? I know this little place that makes the best, Ronda, the fucking best feijoada you've ever had. Are you doing anything Sunday night?"

:icon_lol:

Bethe has a fantastic body, but my god, that face. Ronda honestly doesnt have to do or say anything in this one. Bethe and her mouth is just too much. Dare I say it, I want Ronda to win? I mean, I know she will, but I want her to?

jesus...

She then added: "getting my ass kicked by you will make me more money than I've ever made in my life, so feijoada is on me girl"

Bethe translated to English:

"Here's a quarter, go downtown, and have a rat gnaw that thing off your face."

Dana's copping a feel

Of Bethe? I know it looked like he was copping a feel and it's possible he was. However, watching it on TV it looked to me like he had his hand on her rib most of the time and was shoving her away from Ronda.

It is not the same without Creepy Rogan creepying above Dana's shoulder.

Well good thing Bethe loves what she does, I don't know if she really knows what she got herself into.

Rousey is definitely the HBIC.

Back