Pic: Rousey and Correia Staredown

weigh in rousey is so hot.

except for the face, even her cankles get smaller though

Looks like a couple of prosciuttos
tBhS9GA.png

Rousey has the ugliest angry face I ever seen

I dont think so. Look at Bethe, if yes to that over Rhonda then AHHAHAHA

This fight is going to be so one sided Rhonda is even trying to sell it as a legit fight

Crowd sounded split. I think I heard some "whoop der it is" for Bethe.

The female fighters get so catty and vicious with each other . I have noticed this with women, in many cases they don't get along. Many are very territorial and mean towards each other. I have talked with many girls on this and many of them don't like women because there seems to always be a rivalry or a power struggle or a conflict with them. If you notice most male fighters they might have an issue before the fight but they fight and afterwards most are cool with each other ( Serra vs Hughes,etc). But with girls it seems they hate each other before the fight, during the fight and after the fight ( Rousey vs Tate, Rousey vs Correia probably, Rousey and Celeste argument,etc)

Bethe has probably bought herself a few extra seconds in the armbar for this fight.

One of the most intense staredowns i've seen, damn Ronda looked like a storm.

The female fighters get so catty and vicious with each other . I have noticed this with women, in many cases they don't get along. Many are very territorial and mean towards each other. I have talked with many girls on this and many of them don't like women because there seems to always be a rivalry or a power struggle or a conflict with them. If you notice most male fighters they might have an issue before the fight but they fight and afterwards most are cool with each other ( Serra vs Hughes,etc). But with girls it seems they hate each other before the fight, during the fight and after the fight ( Rousey vs Tate, Rousey vs Correia probably, Rousey and Celeste argument,etc)

But even women who hate each other will quickly form a vagin-a-lliance against any man

Ronda probably couldn't even understand what Bethe was saying.

Back