*pic* Ron Stallings' HUGE cut that lead to doctor's stoppage loss against Hall

One more punch to that and some lucky fan would have an eyebrow for a souvenir.

This breakfast sandwich will have to wait a bit before being eaten.

Inb4 goats vagina.

2013-04-conor-mcgregor--girlfriend-dee-devlin.jpg

You bumped your head on your front door, and tore your eyebrow off?

Lol.

lol, not the entire eyebrow. i took off about 1/3 of my left eyebrow. my door has one of those chain locks, and i hit it on the sharp end of it. blood ran down my face and into my eyes. not good.

i should also add that i thought it wouldn't grow back. i thought that i would have a permanent 2/3 eyebrow, which was not a good feeling. but after a month or so, i started seeing the roots of the hair begin to grow. so that felt really good lol.

i bumped my head on my front door a few months ago, and took off a part of my eyebrow. two months later, i still don't quite have my entire eyebrow lol. he'll be looking weird with half an eyebrow like i was haha.

You bumped your head on your front door, and tore your eyebrow off?

Lol.

WOw ! One more for the collection of the more gruesome cuts, just behind Eastman.

Holy shit. Pretty sure Ron was on his way to losing anyway, but I always hate to see fights end in that way.

i bumped my head on my front door a few months ago, and took off a part of my eyebrow. two months later, i still don't quite have my entire eyebrow lol. he'll be looking weird with half an eyebrow like i was haha.

haha, for real. when i was like 5 i slipped and smashed my face on the edge of an old wooden table and it cut my eyebrow and eyelid. had to get stitches and glued shut. went to elementary school with a swollen black eye and 1 eyebrow for a while...that sucked lol

Came here to say it should have continued.

After seeing the picture... Yea, good stoppage

Nasty cut, then I saw the hair. Fucking ugh

Shit. I haven't been overly impressed with Uriah since he demolished everyone on the Ultimate Fighter, but you have to say when he touches people, he sends them to hospital. Still one of the scariest guys to face in the UFC...

Dana also said this fight wouldn't have been stopped in Vegas

Sounds so dumb

Back