*pic* Ron Stallings' HUGE cut that lead to doctor's stoppage loss against Hall

wowspare

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Apparently the cut went to the bone

Stallingscut.0.jpg

"if that fight was in Las Vegas it probably wouldn't have been stopped."

Sounds like something Goldie would say, Joe....

The photo was so quick last night, that I thought the cut was below the eye. I'm glad they stopped it and I think Stallings will be back in the Octagon. He was doing VERY well until the cut.

He was as cool under fire as a mountain lake.

Looks like a torn carseat or something. Pretty bad

looks like a 3rd eye. or 4th.

eyebrow torn off. yikes.

i dont know what the rules say but that guys face is peeling off, good stoppage imo

Apparently the cut went to the bone

Stallingscut.0.jpg

"if that fight was in Las Vegas it probably wouldn't have been stopped."

Sounds like something Goldie would say, Joe....

Yeah it annoyed me since it was fucking obvious Joe didn't get a decent look at it but was willing to Bet that it wouldn't happen. Didn't he say that? that he was willing to bet if this was vegas... or maybe not

eyebrow torn off. yikes.

i dont know what the rules say but that guys face is peeling off, good stoppage imo

i bumped my head on my front door a few months ago, and took off a part of my eyebrow. two months later, i still don't quite have my entire eyebrow lol. he'll be looking weird with half an eyebrow like i was haha.

At first I didn't realize how bad it was, and was a bit disappointed about the stoppage, until the decision came about, and I saw Stallings face; my God, elbows for fists on that Hall.

Dark Side Uriah "let the hate flow" Hall is a dangerous guy.

i bumped my head on my front door a few months ago, and took off a part of my eyebrow. two months later, i still don't quite have my entire eyebrow lol. he'll be looking weird with half an eyebrow like i was haha.

You bumped your head on your front door, and tore your eyebrow off?

Lol.

Back