(Pic) Remember when Jan had terrible cardio?

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
images

Dude used to have comically bad cardio in all of his early UFC fights. One of the few guys who fixed their cardio issues.

McGregor needs to visit Poland and get with this guy’s trainer or doctor or whoever is responsible for this.

I swear I thought this was his 2nd fight in the UFC!!!!
<{MingNope}>

When you barely throw any strikes, it's easier to not gas out. I guess that can be called fixing his cardio.

I have already deleted everything out of my brain that I know about him.... besides the Rockhold ko<DirkMavs>

To be fair...

Souza did absolutely nothing to test his stamina...

I wouldn’t be surprised if Blachowicz fought the entire fight at his resting heart rate...

When you barely throw any strikes, it's easier to not gas out. I guess that can be called fixing his cardio.
To be fair, they embraced each other like 60% of the fight, that can be pretty draining

Defending TDs is tiring, and if you can do it for 25 minutes you have good cardio.

Agreed, but he wasn’t pushing for a takedown the whole time...

The majority of the fight was spent staring at each other, and Blachowicz would throw a jab or low kick every once in a while...

Even when they were against the fence, neither man really exerted much energy to secure a takedown/fight out of the clinch...

it was like they came to an unspoken agreement to just stop and wait for the ref to break them up in every clinch position

Back