PIC Pat Cummins 2 days after the figh.

I believe he used to. Idk what happened to him... shows up fat as fuck to fights now. Never in shape, and seems like he doesn't want to fight anymore

Symptoms of quitting steroid usage.

Feijao used to have the best TDD in the division aside from JBJ. Feijao used to come into fights looking like a physical specimen. Feijao used to win fights.

I believe he used to. Idk what happened to him... shows up fat as fuck to fights now. Never in shape, and seems like he doesn't want to fight anymore

Feijao was in shape and on point for 1 fight of his career, the fight vs King Mo. Every other time I've watched him in recent memory, he's looked like shit.

Feijao used to have the best TDD in the division aside from JBJ. Feijao used to come into fights looking like a physical specimen. Feijao used to win fights.

I wonder what it is, hmmmm...

rogerio-camoes-feij%C3%A3o-anderson-silva.jpg

That really was a great win for Pat

It was alright. Feijao is 1-3 in his UFC career, so no title shots for Cummins off of this win. His legacy will be one of unfulfilled potential and KO'ing Mo Lawal and Yoel Romero.

Jilted fan, man. I remember cheering for him back in SF against all the naysayers who thought he was inconsistent, unmotivated, and a waste of potential. He proved me wrong.

He had it going for a little bit, he always did seem to have trouble staying in fighting shape, hopefully he steps it up.

It was alright. Feijao is 1-3 in his UFC career, so no title shots for Cummins off of this win. His legacy will be one of unfulfilled potential and KO'ing Mo Lawal and Yoel Romero.

It has nothing to do with Feijao. It's how the fight played out, and how he won.

War Barista!! I'm starting to root for this guy more and more

I'm surprised Feijao lost this fight. But yea, Cummins looked like he was put through a meat grinder.

Back