Pic of me and mah boys up in Jersey

MarlboroMan said:
a kiss for all u haters

326277174_l.jpg
Quick, somebody kill it!

E Channel presents "Wild On Douche Bag City".

Please, PLEASE tell me this is a joke. Certainly, you're posting pictures of someone else because you couldn't POSSIBLY be proud to look like that, right? RIGHT? Please, god, tell me I'm right.

fat_wilhelm said:
E Channel presents "Wild On Douche Bag City".

Please, PLEASE tell me this is a joke. Certainly, you're posting pictures of someone else because you couldn't POSSIBLY be proud to look like that, right? RIGHT? Please, god, tell me I'm right.

I totally agree with fatty here, it must be the biggest poser and lamer in your school and you happened to get your hands on some of his pics. No person would ever make such a dumass of themselves

Whats up with the hair, tanning salon, necklaces LOL things are way diff in New Jersey than in Dallas you all would be shot

post these gay pics on myspace -
watching too much Growing up Gotti

damn to many haters on this thread. Those are crappy pix, i will post better ones later

MarlboroMan said:
damn to many haters on this thread. Those are crappy pix, i will post better ones later

Please do, I can never get enough pictures of guidos with their horrible button down shirts and gravity defying anime hair, seriously without pictures like those I might as well slit both my wrists.

i figured out what's so weird about these guys, aside for the previously mention subjects....their eyebrows are waxed. it looks good, really. my sisters wants to know where it was done.

Hey a bunch of :eek::eek::eek:ets....

Why would u post your pic here? DUMBASS!

my cousin and his new lexus

268217004_l.jpg

uh oh.. me and jen are blowing some kisses to u haters

336446945_l.jpg

if u wanna start somethign u better be ready to deal with us

346847756_l.jpg

this thread will be sealed in history just like the my pic with matt hughes thread

336446945_l.jpg

346847756_l.jpg

LOL this guy [from the 1st pic] has so much gel in his hair it pulls his head back...Look at the pics. HE is almost going to fall over from so much weight.

Which is you and which is your boyfriend or do al of you :eek::eek::eek:s spread the Hiv-ee throughout your group?

Back