Pic of Jones and Gus in the Hospital

why is gus taking a picture with will smith from hitch thats having an alergic reaction?

On a serious note, man gus fucked up jones, just shows how much of a robbery this was, dude got fucking face raped and somehow won by winning the last 2 rounds, trolololololol

u didnt c that fight jones wasnt his usual self remember he outstruck gus hahahahahaha

Holy hell....haha Jones looks fucked up. Respect to both guys. Cant wait for the rematch...

this. Shogun/Hendo was trash. Pride fanboys desperate attempt to feel a nostalgic brawl..

Jones/Gus was better by far. much more technical as well

Jesus, man. It wasn't trash, it just wasn't like this fight.

Great after pic, for a great fight. Both of these guys deserve major credit for the war and heart they showed. Now hopefully Gus seals the deal in the rematch! :icon_twis

Gus turned me from a doubter to a fan with his gutsy performance. Great job by both these warriors!

I think both Condit and Gus stock went up by participating in the 2012 and 2013 fight of the year respectively

a tie fight.
Gus and Jones both eestroy JDS and Cain.

i think Gus would outbox JDS.
i think Jones would beat Cain.
HW isn't that good.
Gus and Jones are already ahead of JDS and Cain skills.

Lol at Gus repping his sponsors HARD! Mofo can't even put his Badboy hat on properly because of his busted up skull, but he's still got it on. Even though he's at the damn hospital he's still repping hard. He's gotta be after Dat Anderson money.

Thanks for posting TS two great classy fighters, respect very cool pic.

mecha_freezer_full_power_by_db_own_universe_arts-d3droap.png
jones going full android

Nice of Gus to visit a victim of a car crash.

Lol at Gus repping his sponsors HARD! Mofo can't even put his Badboy hat on properly because of his busted up skull, but he's still got it on. Even though he's at the damn hospital he's still repping hard. He's gotta be after Dat Anderson money.

lol that hat barely staying on

great fight!

Gus should welcome trading in the pocket more in a rematch. He used too much gas moving so much.

he was also way too easy to kick when they were playing the distance game. Get up close with Jones and let your hands fly!

af95730023ad11e3979b22000a9f4ded_7.jpg

Edit: It's from Gustafsson's instagram. He linked it via his Twitter.

Great fight, and this pic is representative of what a war it was.

Nice to see jon a bit humbled also, hope he doesnt try to play this after he recovers and gets his mind going at it again.

Back