Pic of Jones and Gus in the Hospital

hitch_thumb%5B1%5D.gif

Reminds me of Apollo and Rocky in the hospital in Rocky II

Jones' lip is touching his nose lmao

And I always wonder what other people in the hospital who don't know the fighters are thinking when they see guys like Jones in there

Last edited:
awesome picture.
they may look beaten and broken now but when those bodies are healed you just know they will be in better shape than we have ever seen.

That's nice of that young man to go and visit his friend in the hospital.
After getting hit by a truck, its nice to see friends care

Damn, and here I was hoping for another Diaz vs. Riggs fiasco. :icon_lol:

You almost dont want them to fight and hurt each other no more in future, looks so sweet.

Gus is earning a ton of respect all over the place. Out of nowhere we have a new fan favorite.

Would like to see him become the champ soon

Reminds me of shogun hendo pic. Photos like this are why mma is the greatest sport. People need to stop being little haters and appreciate what these guys go through. In the end it doesnt matter who won the fight, we got to see an amazing battle.

Both have won my respect. Great job to both fighters.

why is gus taking a picture with will smith from hitch thats having an alergic reaction?

On a serious note, man gus fucked up jones, just shows how much of a robbery this was, dude got fucking face raped and somehow won by winning the last 2 rounds, trolololololol

Seriously, Sherdog?

Is no one going to talk about how cocky Jon Jones looks in this picture?

Why do I even keep coming here? Sometimes I don't feel like I even know who you guys are any more.

I today immediately after the match went to Alexander Gustafssons facebook pages, he had at that point 19 000 likes. Now its 48 000 !!

but but but but jones landed more strikes to the face .....

Back