Pic of Jones and Gus in the Hospital

raoni.jpg

af95730023ad11e3979b22000a9f4ded_7.jpg

Edit: It's from Gustafsson's instagram. He linked it via his Twitter.

Great fight, and this pic is representative of what a war it was.

That is awesome.

I think he did, too, but man can both of these guys take shots and keep coming. It was fascinating to see Jones' face and body language after that first round. He got taken down for the first time in his career and it was really competitive on the feet. You could see it in his eyes, though, that he wasn't going away, ever. Dana White put it well in the post-fight presser saying that it was one of those fights where both guys were willing to die.

Indeed. But what Dana didnt tell us is that they had someone within close proximity to the cage on standby.
Just in case one of them turned.

the-walking-dead-daryl-dixon-norma-reedus-jpg.1211

Awesome pic, very much like the one with Shogun and Hendo after their epic battle.

dont really care what the judges say, you put another man in the hospital on a stretcher and you are just walking around, you won that goddamn fight

Thought Hendo-Shogun was better. More knockdowns and comebacks from the brink of defeat.

I don't enjoy sloppy bar brawls between two aging and battle-worn fighters. This was a fight where both fighters fought a highly technical, active, and crisp fight for the better part of 5 rounds.

af95730023ad11e3979b22000a9f4ded_7.jpg

Edit: It's from Gustafsson's instagram. He linked it via his Twitter.

Great fight, and this pic is representative of what a war it was.

Gus punched Jones so much he turned 1/9 Chinese.

Jones lips look like versace bad botox job gone bad .

Props to both . Representative of who really won that war with gus still standing.

Thought Hendo-Shogun was better. More knockdowns and comebacks from the brink of defeat.

In terms of pure fight entertainment I agree, in terms of skill level, what was at stake, build up to fight this one was better.

Back