[PIC]Lyoto lending his hair for cancer patients. Thoughtful gesture. He's Bald now.

Add nog he also supporting this.

the "bald" nog :icon_chee

22mai2014---o-lutador-de-mma-rodrigo-minotauro-e-uma-das-estrelas-da-nova-campanha-da-abrale-associacao-brasileira-de-linfoma-e-leucemia-ele-e-outros-artistas-se-uniram-para-divulgar-uma-acao-de-1400778927982_500x500.jpg

Lol. :D

I'm so excited for it! It's also going to be fun being in Vegas for the 4th of July :D

But the staredown was really hespectful. They shook hands three different times, haha.

Nice! So you're going to be there live? That's awesome!

Lol at people in this thread who believe it is real.

Doesn't hair need to be a certain length to donate? I can't imagine them doing much with the short hair he had.

Depends on where you donate but usually you're looking at at least 6 inches before they'll take your hair.

Should've finished with the unibrow.

I have never understood why people do stupid shit "for charity", please sponsor me to run 500 miles ... "for charity" ...

I just give money to charity, period. I don't need someone to shave their balls for it.

The sad thing about giving charities money is that only a very small percentage actually trickles down to the people you're trying to help. Not all charities are like this, but a LOT of them are front to line peoples' pockets. A buddy of mines mom works for the IRS and her specific job is to investigate charity fraud. Some of the stories she tells us will make you fucking sick.

Shooped for days....fake.

You don't have a slick, sebum and DHT head like that from shaving your head. Unless you suffer from Male pattern baldness you will see a 5'oclock shadow of hair follicle stubble ala younger GSP or Dustin Porier.

That is not Machida's head. The top of whoever's head is bald for life. His hair follicles are dead and thats why when you see permanently bald people, they have that shiny look. The follicles are dormant and won't grow again while the body still produces the hormones that caused the hair loss.

Step it up people.

A very nice gesture indeed. He is to be commended.

didnt seem bald when we got to see him at ufc 173.. amiright?

Doesn't hair need to be a certain length to donate? I can't imagine them doing much with the short hair he had.

Yes. It has to be like 10" or more, i know because i have been growing mine for 2 years to donate, its at like 15" now but im waiting for it to get longer, the longer the hair the better the wig, I assume he is doing it as a show of support.

Good for him

A very nice gesture indeed. He is to be commended.

For shooping skills? He should enter Sherdog's Shoop Bowl.

I mean it's obviously nice that he supports that cause but obvious shoop is obvious.

O damn that shoop made me laughed cause the shape of his head in that shoop is funny

Interesting square off by Chael and Wand at the end. Wonder what type of words exchange they had.

Weidman looks huge near to Machida.
Lol.. No he doesn't. Not at all. He looks to be three quarters of an inch taller or so, and that's about it.

Machida is ripped at 185. He has fought stronger guys than Chris.

Back