[Pic] Khabib standing next to Randy Couture... hes huge.

He wrestles with them.

here is him pushing Rockhold around
AMjQhr1.gif
Conor is fucked

Conor seems to have roided up lately but I guess that will only make him gas even faster.
I remember him saying that he put some muscles on for Floyd fight and I said that is very dumb because he will gas faster. Conor nuthuggers jumped on me that he will have more power. Surely he did gas as I predicted.

I think he will gas even faster now. He put on a lot of weight and he needs to lose it fast. He will make weight but after a round of grapplefucking by Khabib he will be dead.

Khabib's big but Randy is a shadow of what he used to be. I got to roll with him back around the summer of '06 I think. He was a LOT thicker than I expected and was insanely strong, especially his grip and in the clinch. I mean like fucking gorilla strong.

Size difference between Khabib and Conor will be very evident

Remember, this is a guy whose main training partners are Daniel Cormier, Cain Velasquez and Luke Rockhold.

DzvhdTePqB4.jpg

????

Randy is bigger and thicker, Khabib looks like he hasn’t hit puberty and developed manly muscles yet.

And that’s also a shrunken old man running 10k with his buddies on weekends Randy.

Couture looks quite a bit smaller than he did when he was competing.

Remember, this is a guy whose main training partners are Daniel Cormier, Cain Velasquez and Luke Rockhold.

DzvhdTePqB4.jpg

024272c70ff37b0a3153d71b85ab291a_XL.jpg
“The Natural”

Randy is like approaching 60's he's lost serious mass.

Khabib is bigger, but not by much.

This fight is not that hard to call.

If it stays standing, Conor pieces him up.

Clinch range and beyond - Khabib violates him.

Khabib is much bigger. It will be more evident when they are standing side by side with shirts off because Khabib's torso is massive. He's like GSP. Conor's ribcage is pretty small.

Last edited:
Theory popped in my head: ufc made the recent weigh in changes to give Conor an advantage in recovery. Khabib nearly kills himself, and those extra hours are vital.

And all have been ktfo in brutal fashion.

?

couture was a very small HW, and khabib..... looks a lot smaller than him in that picture.

Back