*Pic* Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs Gadelha media scorecard. 12 out of 14 thought Gadelha won

Naa Naa Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Naa
Naa Naa Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Naa
Hey Hey Hey but who won?
Jooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanna :icon_chee

JJ was seen as a sacrifical lamb by everyone and this was just a mismatch to let Gadelha fight Esparza after 1 fight in the UFC.But JJ didn't look that bad and that was a big factor that made judges give her the fight.Even though everyone knows that she clearly lost.

That being said,she probably beats gadelha in a 5 rd fight this time around.

This is gonna be like Chandler vs Brooks
1st fight: Brooks got the SD but many felt(I include myself) that Chandler won
2nd fight: Brooks get the finish and leave no doubt he is the BMMA LW champ

Gadhela is for real but I believe in Joanna Champion

actually her strongest round was the third in the first fight.

Logically that doesnt make sense considering the last round was the clearest round Gadelha won. Expect Joanna to gas also in later rounds against Gadelha, especially in a grappling heavy fight. They both cut a lot of weight.

I know it doesn't seem to make sense that people say Gadelha has a gas tank problem, and that she was gassing in this fight, considering she won the last round. How could she be strong in the 3rd round if really has such a problem with gassing? I think I can explain.

Remember that the fight was temporarily stopped in the 3rd round to look at the bleeding of Gadelha from a headbutt? As I recall it, it seemed to me that this temporary stoppage was of great benefit to Gadelha with respect to cardio/aerobic recovery--she being able to rest as her wound was examined. I thought she fought much more actively after this opportunity to rest.

Gadelha can't count on such events to save her in future fights (even though the headbutt seems to have been her own fault, as she was the one moving forward at the time it happened).

I think people need to stop looking at media scorecards. Most MMA media is clickbait articles and people who report on fights when they don't seem to have any understanding.

There are obviously a few good ones (like Jack Slack) but most of their scorecards mean nothing imo. The winner is the winner, that's that.

Interested in the rematch though, Heart says Joanna champ brain says no idea

Back