[PIC] JDS training in the hotel he's staying

Yep. People tend to not give JDS credit for being a massive and scary dude, but he certainly is.

He's friendly personality wise and he doesn't have the "enigmatic Russian" factor of Fedor -- so he doesn't get seen as scary.

There's no way that second pic is from Vegas

He's friendly personality wise and he doesn't have the "enigmatic Russian" factor of Fedor -- so he doesn't get seen as scary.
I find it to be a little more scarier when someone has a friendly personality and does what he does.

Uber Dos Santos.

That Arm is the size of Overeem Ankle that being said

JDS KO Cain RD 1

JDS KO Overeem RD 1

Hm, if he did gain weight then I wonder what he's preparing strategy wise. I would've thought that being smaller but faster was one of his most important pros, but on the other hand he's much better at knowing what's good for him than me.

Yes.....vs the guy who walks around like a zombie throwing punches at a speed where JDS can have a drink and then dodge the punch. Overeem looks like he's fighting in slow motion

Yeah without the big gloves Overeem is going to be wide open for a straight right or upper cut which I'm not sure his chin can take.

Jesus. Hulk arms in the second photo. The guy throws so quickly for a heavy weight and his punches have so little loop that they dont look dramatic and its easy to forget he could punch holes in concrete. Id love to have him throw that lean in jab to the body on me just to feel how much damage it does (no trying to be a just bleed guy, i know it would really hurt, im just ok with it for the sake of experience), its hard to gauge just watching it, but id be will to bet even that could wind a person.

Hey retard, thanks for the signature!!!!!!!!!

Jesus. Hulk arms in the second photo. The guy throws so quickly for a heavy weight and his punches have so little loop that they dont look dramatic and its easy to forget he could punch holes in concrete. Id love to have him throw that lean in jab to the body on me just to feel how much damage it does (no trying to be a just bleed guy, i know it would really hurt, im just ok with it for the sake of experience), its hard to gauge just watching it, but id be will to bet even that could wind a person.

In honor of you!!! Good to know I'm not alone!!!

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?p=77641195#post77641195

541048_404790326266200_992552382_n.jpg

Keep those hands up!

Back