[PIC] JDS and Boetsch together at the hospital

Botch got really worked as well he was so unfortunate tonight

If we could get Lauzon into that picture, we'd have a horror movie worth pitching to Troma.

Urgh thats horrible. In a few days or so he'll no doubt look normal again though its just swelling.

Reminded me of Shogun after the Henderson fight.

God damn!

Must have been running into the same beehive as shogun did after the jones fight ...

That's funny, seeing as Noguiera took all the punches for him:

548051_316473721802773_1736440555_n.jpg

Botch got really worked as well he was so unfortunate tonight

Yeah I know. It was pretty impossible for him to win that fight after breaking his hand early in the first, then getting that cut that caused him to be blind, lol. It was like the worst luck you can have in a fight, lol.

Damn both look pretty banged up I must say, both showed alot of heart last night!

I feel worse for Boetsch than I do for JDS at the moment. Boetsch got unlucky. JDS look unprepared, sloppy in the standup. Should have covered up for Cain's massive overhand right.

dsc04236.jpg

dsc04235.jpg

didn't see it posted anywhere yet.

JDS didn't break anything, on the article he says he should have used more his jitz, and that he was too focused on defending cain's TDs.

Cant wait for the 3rd fight in a year or so :)

Still smiling for the camera even looking like that. Awesome guy...

dsc04235.jpg

didn't see it posted anywhere yet.

JDS didn't break anything, on the article he says he should have used more his jitz, and that he was too focused on defending cain's TDs.

Cant wait for the 3rd fight in a year or so :)

Dang!!

images

Still love JDS this loss will only make him better!

Good lord! who is that? can't be jds. I lost big this weekend, I are mad
about me v's. :(

Back