[PIC] JDS and Boetsch together at the hospital

He has already surpassed Fedor

XBWFxrLgr99k0bj3OEUsCJ2r_500.jpg

When JDS fought Werdum in his debut,his ears were very normal..but after so many fights in octagon,look at his ears.

Anyway,he is true warrior even he disappointed me with his stand up in the first round.and also with his Anderson Silva style dropping hands when Cain is coming forward to him.

I'd love to shoop Lauzon's face in there too. That'll look like a horror house.

I'm glad to hear JDS talking about using his Jitz more in the next fight. Now he finally has been taken down and exposed he needs to understand that he can't get back up every single time. No point having a BJJ black belt if you're not going to use it.

I'm glad to hear JDS talking about using his Jitz more in the next fight. Now he finally has been taken down and exposed he needs to understand that he can't get back up every single time. No point having a BJJ black belt if you're not going to use it.

He did get up almost every time, and got up pretty fast too.

He just needs to work on his gas tank.

dsc04236.jpg

dsc04235.jpg

didn't see it posted anywhere yet.

JDS didn't break anything, on the article he says he should have used more his jitz, and that he was too focused on defending cain's TDs.

Cant wait for the 3rd fight in a year or so :)

Holy smokes JDS has horrible defense. He got totally wrecked by Cain. :icon_chee

Can't wait for JDS to get back.
great fight

I dont know about the warrior part but he suree did catch a beat down. :icon_chee

Dos Santos is a warrior he went 5 rounds, your hero Overeem would have tapped out or covered up till the ref stepped in the first round.

JDS is a stud and a man's man..

He got dominated but showed so much toughness
Props to him I hope he rebounds from this loss

Back