(pic) Glover and OSP after their fight

MMABr

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I liked how both of them approached this fight, showing a lot of respect towards each other.

No trash talk, classy guys both in win and defeat.

quote from Glover's IG
Thank you @003_osp for the battle we put on for Nashville and all the fans around the world

11353115_810963689024867_539532582_n.jpg

WAR Glover. Two great warriors right there. Both triumphed. One went out in glory and the other honorably on his shield.

Happy for Glover and glad he showed a lot of respect for OSP, who I hope will be back strong and keep improving.

Glover is an awesome dude. He and Dos Santos are impossible to dislike for me.

nice display of camaraderie and sportsmanship!

war both of then!

Glover was classy as hell when he realized that OSP was out cold.

Glover's behaviour after OSP went out proved he's one of the true good guys of the game.

Glover does come across as classy.

I like that he encourages OSP and didn't crap on his career. OSP will be back for sure. His floor is at a Bisping level where he hangs out in the top ten but doesn't get a shot.

Both Glover and OSP could challenge for the title (again for glover I guess)

no controversy, no trash talking....how is the ufc going to sell these guys?

Same here. Also I would say demian Maia as well

I cannot imagine someone having a bad opinion of Demian Maia. Total class act and gets along with everybody.

He's a master of his art and a truly earnest, humble guy. War Maia.

Can't imagine what OSP must feel like right now...

He was all smiles before the fight full of confidence.. Then ends up losing in front of his family/college teammates/everyone else he knows in Nashville..

Harsh.

Can't imagine what OSP must feel like right now...

He was all smiles before the fight full of confidence.. Then ends up losing in front of his family/college teammates/everyone else he knows in Nashville..

Harsh.
Not just losing, but getting put to sleep after being badly bloodied... shit was depressing for a second.

It was a good fight both mean should be proud of their performance

I'm not really a fan of Glover, but he doesn't make it easy. Class act all the way.

Back