Pic.: Dana riding a bike

I love how his face keeps getting more orange as he continues to support Trump.

Bring that noise pollution to my hood and I'll shove a potato up his exhaust.

Chasing and riding a dragon makes you bad ass too

harley-davidson-motorcycle-animated-gif-8.gif

A billionaire living da facking dream. We all should thank him for everything he´s giving us, and he should thank us for not being a bum in Boston.

Was expecting a bicycle at first thought bahahahahahaha!

I think Dana is over 18, he is legal in NH. Otherwise its a 43 dollar fine which he can risk.
that rule is hilarious - its funny how people just never grow up or get any smarter but at 18 all of a sudden, they get a right to say no - so they can just ride around without helmets like they wanted to all along, but can tell kids to wear one - but now they vote so politicians will cater to them a bit

Well, he's riding a Harley, I'll grant him that. Not that it means a whole lot with Harley being one of the UFC's major sponsors.

Yea riding a hog makes you bad ass, right. Just like getting a tat makes you a bad ass. If that were true we would have tons of bad asses around, but its not so we have tons of wanna be bad asses around.

Riding a Harley doesn't necessarily make you a badass, but Harleys ARE badass. The choppers, anyway. Never was into the bagger scene myself.

I seriously do not know any MMA fan with a Harley

Lol wut there's plenty of Harley guys into MMA. I ride one daily and I'm building a $50,000 custom on the side.

It's legal in Florida, I have no idea where they are though...

Legal if you are over 18 and have $10,000 in medical insurance coverage. Otherwise helmet is mandatory. I was bad about wearing my helmet in Florida and played dumb with the cops about the law's requirements. Got a few warnings about it but no tickets. Since moving to Cali I have to suck it up and wear one at all times.

Back