PIC***- Brazilian Behemoth Mondragon shape UPDATED!

Geronimo "Mondragon", while he waits for UFC debut!

OwAAAImWFi72RVkTAUHcWpXBpvS9qy0IXpfnWwcNG9Ht8sGTjfqR86BTCWZ7obCkhmCa3cQ5JPaktkdRCwBSjkQNC00Am1T1UM4yR6MAma72cvrmtGZs8tMLxNZ0.jpg

Hehe, looks like Blade bulked up.

Lol, he has stupidly big arms.

But he looks more than a bodybuilder than a fighter. I bet Palelei would outmuscle him with easy TBH. And KO him.

I don't think Geronimo will make it very far.

Looked at his record to assess this hype train... meh... he's on a tear right now with 11 straight wins, but I don;t recognize anyone he has beaten lately... except what I expect was an undersized Antonio Mendes.

Josh Barnett put a hurtin' on him as recent as 2010.

He's built like the love child of Cheick Kong and Rebecca Phelps. Scratch that... they would just produce a brick shithouse.

People are getting hasty to dismiss him, be it cardio, be it talent.

I'd say: If that guy has what it takes, he can make a pretty good career.
But we saw Ubereem and/or Bob Sapp in the past, so I think nobody is overly psyched.

Those arms look synthol'd as fuck. Ridiculous. Won't last more than 3 minutes.

There are plenty of his fights on the Intenet, so everyone can judge his performances.

People are 'dismissing' him, because he isn't really particularly good fighter, even for HW standards.

he gases SOOOOOO fast.

No idea who he is fighting, but if its a wrestler that can get the TD, the fight is done

Seriously lol why would you inject synthol in your arms as a pro fighter... :icon_neut
Looks terrible and will only hinder you.

I'm blinding predicting that his first fight will be 2 and a half rounds of comatose-inducing hugging and panting.

I'd say: If that guy has what it takes, he can make a pretty good career.
But we saw Ubereem and/or Bob Sapp in the past, so I think nobody is overly psyched.

We've seen him fight before.

looks like a bodybuilder, i bet he is slow and will gas fast

Back