[PIC] Antonio Braga Neto's face after brawl with security guards

If the security guards beat him up because he was hitting a girl, then its fine with me. and well done, good job.

Just do add some perspective to the story. Everyone knows Brazil is a violent country. And it gets even more violent in the northern parts of the country. And Manaus (where the incident took place) is way up there, in the middle of the fucking amazon. It's a pretty fucked up place in terms of public safety and its homicide rates are high.
He's lucky he didn't get killed. For real.

Just do add some perspective to the story. Everyone knows Brazil is a violent country. And it gets even more violent in the northern parts of the country. And Manaus (where the incident took place) is way up there, in the middle of the fucking amazon. It's a pretty fucked up place in terms of public safety and its homicide rates are high.
He's lucky he didn't get killed. For real.

Way to spread misinformation. All big cities in Brazil have tough places you shouldn't venture by yourself. Brazil's biggest homicide rate/person belong to RJ and ES. So, yeah, not exactly north. Not to say Manaus is a fkn paradise.

BTW, Braga Neto was in a fancy club, nowhere near a bad neighborhood.

Next time don't pull your dick out and piss in a glass inside the club like a retard.

Way to spread misinformation. All big cities in Brazil have tough places you shouldn't venture by yourself. Brazil's biggest homicide rate/person belong to RJ and ES. So, yeah, not exactly north. Not to say Manaus is a fkn paradise.

BTW, Braga Neto was in a fancy club, nowhere near a bad neighborhood.

Who exactly is the one misinformed here? I assume you are brazillian, so I wont bother translating the content of the following articles:

http://exame.abril.com.br/brasil/noticias/as-500-cidades-mais-violentas-do-brasil-versao-2014

http://exame.abril.com.br/mundo/noticias/as-50-cidades-mais-violentas-do-mundo-19-delas-no-brasil#34

Manaus ranks in at 33 most dangerous city in the world.

So, yeah... Not exactly north/northeast, right?

About the club, I really don't know where it is. But I've been to some of the fancy places of Manaus, and I'll tell you something. It's a lot different compared to where I live. The ppl are just different. More violent in general. There are many cases of hideous crimes whick took place in Manaus, at broad day light, in the middle of the streets, as if it were nothing. Not to mention a fucking pedophile network, involving over 20 eminent members of society (mayors, congressmen and rich businessman). Brazil is fucked up, and Manaus sure stands out. If you can't see the difference, I assume you've never been there, or you're fom there, or perhaps just too politically correct do admit it.

Who exactly is the one misinformed here? I assume you are brazillian, so I wont bother translating the content of the following articles:

http://exame.abril.com.br/brasil/noticias/as-500-cidades-mais-violentas-do-brasil-versao-2014

http://exame.abril.com.br/mundo/noticias/as-50-cidades-mais-violentas-do-mundo-19-delas-no-brasil#34

Manaus ranks in at 33 most dangerous city in the world.

So, yeah... Not exactly north/northeast, right?

About the club, I really don't know where it is. But I've been to some of the fancy places of Manaus, and I'll tell you something. It's a lot different compared to where I live. The ppl are just different. More violent in general. There are many cases of hideous crimes whick took place in Manaus, at broad day light, in the middle of the streets, as if it were nothing. Not to mention a fucking pedophile network, involving over 20 eminent members of society (mayors, congressmen and rich businessman). Brazil is fucked up, and Manaus sure stands out. If you can't see the difference, I assume you've never been there, or you're fom there, or perhaps just too politically correct do admit it.

How can Manaus be the 33th most dangerous city in the world, when it's 196th in homicite rate inside Brazil itself, behind of several MG cities BTW? Everything you described back there can be used to describe most big places in Brazil.

Myself, I've never been a victim of violence anywhere in Brazil. But maybe that's because I'm not used get drunk and pee in public for I'm too lazy to walk across the room after a toilet.

Braga Neto is a bit of a headcase. Dude whipped out his dick out at the Brasileiros and shook it at the crowd.

How can Manaus be the 33th most dangerous city in the world, when it's 196th in homicite rate inside Brazil itself, behind of several MG cities BTW? Everything you described back there can be used to describe most big places in Brazil.

Myself, I've never been a victim of violence anywhere in Brazil. But maybe that's because I'm not used get drunk and pee in public for I'm too lazy to walk across the room after a toilet.

Well, to be fair the 2nd survey only considered cities with a population of over 500.000 worldwide, while the first one considered everysingle one of Brazil's cities. So yeah, Manaus isn't in the top100 when considered Brazillian cities alone, but ranks it at 33 when compared to the larger cities of the world. That actually tells us a lot about this beautiful country of ours, man! No interior o bicho pega ainda mais!

Battle Crew: Stann, CroCop, JDS, Carwin. Fuck wit my squad, they seen hell before..

Gimme Cain, Roy Nelson, Lawler, and JDS.

I'd do most of the damage of course but they'd help.

Sometimes I wish hell actually existed so people like the security guards could enjoy their stay in the afterlife.

You wouldn't be saying that if your sister or some shit like that was in the club and some guy pissed on her while she was dancing.

Back