[PIC] Antonio Braga Neto's face after brawl with security guards

This is why when I make my first billion I'm hiring Jerry Miculek as my personal bodyguard. He stays 20 feet away from me at all times in plainclothes (pretends to piss at the end stall). All 10 bouncers would be dead on the ground in under 2 seconds after the first one grabbed my ankle.

So you kill 10 guys for grabbing your ankle.
Have fun losing that billion in lawsuits and then some.

Just like some cops are waiting for the opportunity to use their gun on someone, bouncers wait for the opportunity to beat people up.

They are professionals working for a night club, NOTHING can justify the beating they put on him.

I wanted to make a joke of some sort but this really isn't funny at all. I'm sure this won't mess his fighting career up since people know how shit goes down with foreign authorities, but I hope he's able to get some justice. Looks like the definition of excessive force needs to be revisited.

Flashing your junk to the world and pissing all over someones night club floor really wasnt giving any of them or the owners justice either. I dont think he deserved that much of a shit kicking but this isn't america where you get to be a fuck head and get away with it. Control your drinking or don't do it.

Have a little story about douchey bouncers you may enjoy:

4 years ago at a very popular french nightclub, some bouncers (all eastern european) beat up a 20 y.o drunk guy I know. The thing was, that guy's father is the type of men you don't want to have problems with, and he knew personally the night club's boss.

So the day after the incident he called the boss, told him to plan a meeting in his office with the bouncers. Came up to the night club, put a gun into the mouth of every bouncers and told them to leave the country before the end of the day.

Yeah I know it sounds like a bit of a mafioso movie scene, but that's exactly what happened. And every bouncer who act like that deserve to be treated like that.

he said "When I was done peeing'' and showing genitals

where did he ?
sounds like in public

I can only imagine what kind of lowlifes bouncers are in Brazil. They probably beat him up for the hell of it, if he was urinating in public, like outside the club, it's just a convenient excuse. Or maybe they just wanted to kick a UFC fighter's ass and came up with a reason.

Braga Neto might be holding some information, but I trust him way more than some thugs who beat people up 10 vs 1.

A fight like that is live or die, no taps no referee. Glad he wasn't messed up worse, lucky.

Had a similar situation happen at an after hours a couple years ago, talked to the wrong girl
And buddy was behind me fists raised. Threw a few punches then was swarmed by 7-10 guys, was shit kicked then thrown out lol, looked like Rory after.

Last edited:
You would want the biggest, most durable and dangerous guys. Size matters a lot on the streets, but mentality matters more.

JDS, Big Country, Hunt, Rumble, Fedor, Cro Cop, Jones. A team like that would destroy.
You would need an intelligent leader too.
Like someone who can count to five. :D

You would need an intelligent leader too.
Like someone who can count to five. :D

Haha, I know, I know, I got too excited. Just pick any 5 from that group :D

I'd pick prime Chuck, JDS, Nick Diaz (just cause you need a crazy guy to start things off), Overeem and Fedor.

You'd need atleast 15 bouncers for that crew.

I'd pick prime Chuck, JDS, Nick Diaz (just cause you need a crazy guy to start things off), Overeem and Fedor.

You'd need atleast 15 bouncers for that crew.

I agree, also a positive that you may not have realized when you picked your team is upon picking Nick Diaz, Nate Diaz was also selected. Diaz bros are a package deal. So you just doubled your crazy and doubled the amount of middle fingers that will be flicked.

Last time Overeem and his brother were attacked by 6 bouncers 5 of them were in hospital.

And Overeem got infection on his hand after the fight almost lost his hand because of it

Bouncer sometimes want to prove how tough they are by starting a fight with a fighter. Obviously, they never do this alone, but in a large group and usually with a surprise attack.

He looks way less beaten up here:

Braga-TCO-DIP-Copacabana-Choperia_ACRIMA20150817_0027_15.jpg

Local newspapers claim he was the one assaulting a bouncer first.

Not on the streets, in a bathroom while the fighter was peeing, and it's 10 people who grab him from behind.

Falcao and another MMA fighter got their asses kicked in a street fight at a gas station. It was pretty much 2v2 for the majority of it too. Two random ass dudes came in the gas station and preceded to beat the shit out of 2 trained MMA fighters after they harassed their women. Not to mention the bar fight where Cody Gibson got smashed in the face 1v1. MMA fighters are hit or miss in street fights.

Don't forget many bouncers in Brazil are also training full time mma and just work the door to make ends meet.

Maybe the guy misbehaved, maybe they wanted to kick a UFC fighter's behind for bragging rights... nobody knows...

These guys (securities, bodyguards and such) are really scumbags in here (Brazil). I can't say it about ALL of them, but pretty much 90% of these guys are criminals trying to make a living out of beating people randomly - just like the cops around here do.

Atleast they aren't killing people left and right like in the US

But maybe they would if they could just walk into a random walmart and buy a piece, who knows.

Whatever it is, it's pretty clear that anything and everything outside of northern europe should just be turned into a nuclear wasteland.
It would be the humane thing to do.

Back