[PIC] Antonio Braga Neto's face after brawl with security guards

i'd add Badr Hari to my fight team as he has way to much experience in this department. Along with Fedor, Brock, Ubereem, and Rumble.

You would want the biggest, most durable and dangerous guys. Size matters a lot on the streets, but mentality matters more.

JDS, Big Country, Hunt, Rumble, Fedor, Cro Cop, Jones. A team like that would destroy.

I'd Take Datsik. And that's all Id need. I would have to explain to him not to hurt me and that I was on his side. Once that was cleared all good.

I don't care how trained you are if some guys grab you while you are pissing and all jump on you it is gonna be a bad night

Agreed, you can be a bad dude but when 4+ people go all in to jump you, it's a bad day!

Hope he makes a full recovery. I dont even know him but I believe his story.

and my battle crew would EASILY be: Ubereem/JDS/Jon Jones/Conor McGoat and Hendricks

I would like to see them do that against the Overeem that fought brock. Didn't trt Overeem take on like 6 bouncers at once

Being a 6'4 powerful striker allows you to deal maximum damage in short period of time. Dat glass chin though. Hope none of those bouncers knew how to throw accurately.

This is why when I make my first billion I'm hiring Jerry Miculek as my personal bodyguard. He stays 20 feet away from me at all times in plainclothes (pretends to piss at the end stall). All 10 bouncers would be dead on the ground in under 2 seconds after the first one grabbed my ankle.

it would be just me, stefan struve and demetrious johnson

Just give me the Dagestani and Uzbek fighters for a battle crew... no worries.

I don't care how good of a fighter you are, it all goes out the window when you're shit-faced and several guys get you from behind. It's bullshit, but maybe he'll stop drinking if he can't hold his liquor.

Being a 6'4 powerful striker allows you to deal maximum damage in short period of time. Dat glass chin though. Hope none of those bouncers knew how to throw accurately.

Yeah and apparently he attacked them after they attack Valentin

It would be different if 10 bouncers attacked Overeem while he was taking a piss, he would probably be knocked out before he even realized what happened, even if bouncers can't fight they're usually 6'+ and 200+lbs, usually much bigger than that.

I don't care how good of a fighter you are, it all goes out the window when you're shit-faced and several guys get you from behind. It's bullshit, but maybe he'll stop drinking if he can't hold his liquor.

A true test of the elasticity of ones asshole.

WTF?

Sure, security guys are usually the scum of this earth, but this just can't be what happened?
I mean, why would 10 of them beat him up only for showing his genitals in a bathroom? Come on, it doesn't make sense at all...
My feeling is he did something more than that.

This is why when I make my first billion I'm hiring Jerry Miculek as my personal bodyguard. He stays 20 feet away from me at all times in plainclothes (pretends to piss at the end stall). All 10 bouncers would be dead on the ground in under 2 seconds after the first one grabbed my ankle.

Awesome mention. Jerry is the man.

This is the correct answer.

Should have pulled guard and subbed the first, the others would have gotten scared and run away. How taste my pee pee!

I bring Browne, Rampage, Rumble, Cain and/or Reem.

Has anybody addressed that Netos showed his genitals prior to the beatdown?

Back