Pic and gif request- Myles Jury's leg kicks aftermath

Myles reminds me of a less cool version of James Franco

I still haven't gotten just why Cowboy was so pissed @ Jury...being smug?

I still haven't gotten just why Cowboy was so pissed @ Jury...being smug?

excerpt:

What the hell was that? That wasn’t a fight! What a joke, man,” Cerrone exclaimed. “This kid talked a lot of trash about how he was going to come in here and do this and that to Cowboy. He said he was gonna push me for 15 minutes and all he ended up doing was run.

“Those leg kicks at the end were out of sheer frustration. I come here to fight hard for the fans every time and put on an exciting show win, lose, or draw. Jury clearly had no intentions to fight tonight and that’s not what it’s about.”

Love guys like cowboy who come to get fight off the night...not just try to fight safe and squeeze out a decision

Cowboy also showed Jury that Jury probably should sell his gym and stop with that stupid ass "Jury Jiu Jitsu" shit. He isnt good enough or experienced enough to have his own brand of jiu jitsu

No, he was mad before the fight for Jury insulting him or his teamate, right?

No, he was mad before the fight for Jury insulting him or his teamate, right?

I think Cowboy is pretty tight with Diego, and after Jury decisioned him he said some douchy things. Probably that's why Cerrone decided to kick his ass.

In the old school they kicked guys In the head when down

Understood but i'm not talking about pride old school, i'm talking about how I felt about the kicks. I know it's within the rules, it just looked like a dirty thing to do. Then again, I really don't like cowboy and was going for the kid so the kicks hit me in the feels.

Back