(Pic)Alexander Gustafsson smoking?

As he posted under the pic, he doesn't smoke. I remember seeing some picture in FB where he had some snus in his hand and someone noticed this. Gus said it's something he does to relax a bit.

So I don't think he's a smoker, since he's really serious about his career and trains like a beast. I bet he uses snus though.

Is it a habit left over from his pre-prison bad boy days? He is wearing a "bad boy" t-shirt y'all. Maybe he's holding them for someone else. I got nothing.

W/e. He's a grown man, he can do what he wants. You're not my real dad. I wish you were dead.

royreidcaescalatedquickly-13990908098gnk4.gif

They did that camel shoot in Brazil with Hendo/Shogun as well.

I hope people have noticed by now that he doesn't smoke. Actually I hope people were joking if they thought he did.

I hope people have noticed by now that he doesn't smoke. Actually I hope people were joking if they thought he did.

Not like professional fighters ever smoke

a96ec2a44477c3d35b8a250c639aca59.jpg

Lol yeah, some people have been fined ridiculous amounts for trying to bring snus across the border, but cigarettes are totally okay. Sometimes the officers who check your bags (forgive me for not knowing the right word for right now) let you bring in some extra cigarettes and booze.

But i hope Gus doesnt smoke, but its his decision so i dont care as long as he beats Jones again.

That's just sad at this point. Get over it.

I thought it was well known that he smokes? He smoked Jon Jones not too long ago.

Back