(Pic)Alexander Gustafsson smoking?

The Mauler gets his strength and conditioning from Camel Cigarettes...

Swedish corner translation:

"You are only one round away from a cigarette Alexander. Keep Jones backing up and I will buy you a carton of smokes after this fight"

...none of you heard his corner yelling "1-2-Camel! 5-6-Snus?" I'm surprised you call yourself fight fans...

i heard gus beat up some kids back in the days because they were reluctant to give him some smokes? that true?

I'm sure he doesn't make a habit of it. Plenty of the fighters smoke but don't do it often. I think phil baroni and kazushi sakuraba were the only dedicated smokers.

I use to smoke. I quit 8 years ago. I run 7.5 minute mile and can run for miles without a break. There is no way i would have done this 8 years ago. So i find it hard to believe athletes of this level smoke, or would continue to smoke. Then again i never thought britney spears would smoke. lol

Crazy as it sounds to me as a smoker trying to quit (3 days goin strong), but Ive heard of a few great fighters who smoked over the years. Pretty sure Sakuraba smoked or smokes, a buddy of mine went to a UFC 78 after party in NYC and said Rampage was there smoking like a chimney. Ive heard Forrest smoked up until the Shogun fight.

That Camel sponsorship monies yo.

Well that would most definitely clear up any fighter pay issues in a hurry.

Although i'm pretty sure Dana would have to start smoking to get the taste of Cigarette company exec. dick out of his mouth.

yeah it looks like a deck of cards. Looks too thin and also it's kind of a weird way to hold a cig pack.

If he smokes, he smokes

tumblr_n24vywaMi71shderao1_500.gif

W/e. He's a grown man, he can do what he wants. You're not my real dad. I wish you were dead.

women in background topless

My first reaction when seeing the pic, and figured the entire thread would be about it, and then found only one other poster even brought it up. :eek: :eek:

It's either a chick with some nice pink small ones, or a dude with a banana hammock and a chest hair outline that makes it look like he's got titties...

I'm going with the former, tbh.

Back