(Pic)Alexander Gustafsson smoking?

I use snus and always pack a few cans when going out of town/state because it can be hard as fuck to find any good stuff. never thought it would be illegal in some places though. snus illegal and not cigarettes, crazy world :icon_lol:
Not so strange when you consider the number of people who smokes vs the number of people who use snus.

I think everyone would agree that cigarettes would probably be banned if it was invented today.

I use snus and always pack a few cans when going out of town/state because it can be hard as fuck to find any good stuff. never thought it would be illegal in some places though. snus illegal and not cigarettes, crazy world :icon_lol:

yeah snus is probably the only thing worth living for.

many professional athlets use snus as legal performance enhancing substance. or nicotin in general... E-cigarets are also becoming more popular. Wada put nicotin on monitoring list in 2012 and considering a ban.

If my girl looked like that I'd be smoking too. Anything to kill myself faster. Wouldn't be taking that beast to any beaches either, no matter how good she humps. Her camel toe is horrible too.

157hie1.png

Ok, I believe he's old enough to decide for himself

Lol yeah, some people have been fined ridiculous amounts for trying to bring snus across the border, but cigarettes are totally okay. Sometimes the officers who check your bags (forgive me for not knowing the right word for right now) let you bring in some extra cigarettes and booze.

But i hope Gus doesnt smoke, but its his decision so i dont care as long as he beats Jones again.

Gus is such a boss, he can bust up Jones with a cig in his mouth like a true viking that don't give no fuck

Back