(Pic)Alexander Gustafsson smoking?

Cigano Pwnz**

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Is that a pack of cigarettes in his hands?

1797409_658120074267802_2969305305073244074_n.jpg

It is a little box where he keeps Jon Jones

snus is probably not legal there, so he smokes instead.

I saw the camel, and thought 'Ha! That's pretty funny, TS.' Then saw his right hand and thought 'Oh. Good for him, I guess.'

why would snus not be legal? thats weird.

i often hear people either loading up tons of snus when going on vacation, since it's not available or not bringing any at all since it's not a legal product. sucks since it's a product wich doesn't harm those in your surroundings, well maybe if you throw it in someones eyes, but that doesn't happen to often.

Who cares? I'm not even a big Gus fan or anything but if a guy wants to smoke totally his right. We don't post a picture every time a fighter has a beer in his hand.

It's a deck of cards.

Agreed. Doesn't quite look like a camel or off brand pack. Close but I don't think so. I'd be able to tell at a glance.

Edit: Wait, I see the lid. It's smokes.

i often hear people either loading up tons of snus when going on vacation, since it's not available or not bringing any at all since it's not a legal product. sucks since it's a product wich doesn't harm those in your surroundings, well maybe if you throw it in someones eyes, but that doesn't happen to often.

I use snus and always pack a few cans when going out of town/state because it can be hard as fuck to find any good stuff. never thought it would be illegal in some places though. snus illegal and not cigarettes, crazy world :icon_lol:

to my eyes, it looks a bit too big to be a cig pack.
but then it kinda does look like camels. btw, when i smoked cigs, i hated camels because they felt too harsh in my throat.

Back