Physical attributes are more important than technique

Brock could juggle DJ in the air and throw him outside of the octagon, i would recommend reflecting on what i just pointed out.

What’s to reflect on? You haven’t stated anything of relevance to my point.

What’s to reflect on? You haven’t stated anything of relevance to my point.
Your point was shit... Dj is legally a midget, ofc he can hit crazy techniques. He weighs less than 150 pounds in the cage. Would he be able to suplex Brock Lesnar?

but the bigger guy didnt always win in the early ufc days when there wasnt any weight classes. yes weight classes exist to prevent unnessecary injures caused by weight descrepancies,but still we have many cases where the bigger guy loses against the smaller guy.

very true....early on yes....but, the smaller guys that won, were much more skilled....like gracie, he was wayyyy more skilled on the ground than any of those guys....

Because there's a point of demenishing returns after you get to a certain point dumb dumb. A 230 pound heavyweight is still a physical specimen, not even mentioning guys like Ngannou that have questionable technqiue but are just so powerfull and explosive that they make guys shit themselves and make mistakes. Also pretty sure Paulo Costa fuck's up Whittaker, as for Adesanya, only time will tell.
Pretty sure.
Dumb dumb.
So powerful they just make people shit themselves.

You have no idea do you.

Your on an mma forum arguing this.
Go train with the smallest bjj GIRL you can find at purple belt level and try something called "rolling". (They'll tell you what that it is on the day).

Bob sapp
Pudz
Lesnar
Overeem
King mo
Hong man choi
Blah
Blah
Blah
Go watch stipe vs Frank.
Fedor vs Coleman.. twice
Hunt vs anyone who took him down.

Bj penn
Anderson silva
Khabib
Fedor
Nog

Blah
Blah
Blah

Technique is KING.. if it's lacking a small amount of technique and brute strength in the opponent absolutely plays to the advantage of the more technical guy.

A small amount of technique gets you nowhere. Even with muscles. Martial Arts was created for this purpose. Dumb dumb.

Pretty sure.
Dumb dumb.
So powerful they just make people shit themselves.

You have no idea do you.

Your on an mma forum arguing this.
Go train with the smallest bjj GIRL you can find at purple belt level and try something called "rolling". (They'll tell you what that it is on the day).

Bob sapp
Pudz
Lesnar
Overeem
King mo
Hong man choi
Blah
Blah
Blah
Go watch stipe vs Frank.
Fedor vs Coleman.. twice
Hunt vs anyone who took him down.

Bj penn
Anderson silva
Khabib
Fedor
Nog

Blah
Blah
Blah

Technique is KING.. if it's lacking a small amount of technique and brute strength in the opponent absolutely plays to the advantage of the more technical guy.

A small amount of technique gets you nowhere. Even with muscles. Martial Arts was created for this purpose. Dumb dumb.
Listen dumbfuck, i actually train, i have rolled with chicks, guys, my size, smaller, bigger, you name it. The reality is that a much smaller man is gonna have a hard time keeping me down, let alone a woman(lol), there's high level BJJ dude's that could fuck me up easy, no shit. But the reality is once you reach purple belt level, strength and size are gonna play a much bigger role than anything else. There is ofc expections, but those guys are rare and there is a reason everyone knows who they are. Also im pretty sure ngannou could smash any high level small BJJ guy or girl, once you introduce slams and strikes on the ground, the game changes. Also everyone in the BJJ competative scene is roided the fuck out, why would they use roids if strength didnt matter?

Lol your "almost certain" lesnar would beat khabib?

Lesnar would literally laugh at anything khabib would try to do to him and then just toss him out of the octagon with one arm like it was a wwe match.

Your point was shit... Dj is legally a midget, ofc he can hit crazy techniques. He weighs less than 150 pounds in the cage. Would he be able to suplex Brock Lesnar?

<Huh2>

Are you actually this stupid?

I directly described how your point is nonsensical, because technique is directly associated with physical attributes, and neither is superior to the other.

To show you how asinine your “point” is I will restate it in different terms:

Going fast is superior to the kind of car you have, because some cars are faster than others.

How retarded is that shit? Are you a retard or what? You fucking retard.

<Oku02>

<Huh2>

Are you actually this stupid?

I directly described how your point is nonsensical, because technique is directly associated with physical attributes, and neither is superior to the other.

To show you how asinine your “point” is I will restate it in different terms:

How retarded is that shit? Are you a retard or what? You fucking retard.

<Oku02>
A guy thats 5ft1 is gonna be more mobile and can do more shit than a dude thats 6ft+ 250+lbs, dafuq is so difficult to understand about that, you retard. There's a reason gymnists are short, being short gives you better mobility and weighing less makes the impact of gravity less.

being smart is worth more than how perfect you throw a punch or how big and strong you are.

the guys who are the greatest MMA fighters ever aren't the biggest, strongest, or fastest in their divisions. the thing they have in common is that they were way ahead of the rest MENTALLY. their fight IQ was way high, while the rest of the division is playing checkers the GOATs were playing chess and already 5 moves ahead.

A guy thats 5ft1 is gonna be more mobile and can do more shit than a dude thats 6ft+ 250+lbs, dafuq is so difficult to understand about that, you retard. There's a reason gymnists are short, being short gives you better mobility and weighing less makes the impact of gravity less.

Thanks for restating my point.

Now shut up and think about what you just wrote.

Holy shit. I can’t believe how dumb most people are.

Thanks for restating my point.

Now shut up and think about what you just wrote.

Holy shit. I can’t believe how dumb most people are.
And what exactly is your point? Can DJ suplex Brock into an armbar, does it matter if he's more mobile while he literally couldnt ko brock if brock let DJ hit him.

And what exactly is your point? Can DJ suplex Brock into an armbar, does it matter if he's more mobile while he literally couldnt ko brock if brock let DJ hit him.

My point:

Technique is a product of physical attributes, so physical attributes cannot be “superior” to technique. They are intrinsically interrelated.

So your stated topic is a hot pile of shit.

Your point seems to actually be:

All other things being equal, being bigger and stronger is better.

Which is like, whatever. I don’t even care to argue it.

But the terms you put it in—physical attributes being “superior” to technique—are not only incorrect for what you are actually trying to describe, they are also totally illogical and nonsensical.

Basically you are either a troll or are mentally retarded.

As the old saying goes "all things equal, the stronger more athletic person will win" ... But is this really true, lets be real here, Brock Lesnar's grappling technique is not even close to Khabib Nurmagomedov but im almost certain that he could just hold khabib down and smash him with raw strength and steroids.
Same goes for boxing, Anthony Joshua's boxing skill is nowhere near a Manny Pacquiao or Alvarez but im pretty sure he could ko both of theme in the same night. If the bigger physically superior person doesnt know how to fight at all then yeah sure the smaller fighter can beat him up, but even a basic level HW could fuck up an elite lightweight... Discuss

And here we have a brittle boned boy who's never actually trained in anything... but still makes assumptions as if it had merit. Discuss.

As the old saying goes "all things equal, the stronger more athletic person will win" ... But is this really true, lets be real here, Brock Lesnar's grappling technique is not even close to Khabib Nurmagomedov but im almost certain that he could just hold khabib down and smash him with raw strength and steroids.
Same goes for boxing, Anthony Joshua's boxing skill is nowhere near a Manny Pacquiao or Alvarez but im pretty sure he could ko both of theme in the same night. If the bigger physically superior person doesnt know how to fight at all then yeah sure the smaller fighter can beat him up, but even a basic level HW could fuck up an elite lightweight... Discuss

In the example you gave the skill disparity is not large enough to equalise the physical attributes but it’s a flawed example bc you are comparing elite vs elite.

sure Khabib is a better grappled than Lesnar in terms of technical skill but they are still both elite even if one is better.

So you have two highly skilled grapplers with incremental differences but the strength and weight difference is almost double.

no surprise then that Lesnar would win.

Give Khabib a fighter with similar physical attributes to Lesnar and even if he does train (but is not elite level) Khabib will murder.

Yea the is a reason weight classes exist but we have seen many smaller fighters win against larger opponents that are not fighting novices.

In mma we're still at a point where the less gifted can out-work and out-skill fighters with superior physical attributes
However at some point the money and prospect development reaches a point where that rarely happens
For example in tennis it has been something like 20 years since a sub-6-foot tall male became a grand slam singles champion
Right now skill may be worth more, but in the future the physical attributes will simply be required in order to test your skills in the first place

Cilic and del Potro are only 5’6”, but they are both Grand Slam champions.

And here we have a brittle boned boy who's never actually trained in anything... but still makes assumptions as if it had merit. Discuss.
100% more jacked than you, dont make baseless asumptions just because YOU look like a pussy

My point:

Technique is a product of physical attributes, so physical attributes cannot be “superior” to technique. They are intrinsically interrelated.

So your stated topic is a hot pile of shit.

Your point seems to actually be:

All other things being equal, being bigger and stronger is better.

Which is like, whatever. I don’t even care to argue it.

But the terms you put it in—physical attributes being “superior” to technique—are not only incorrect for what you are actually trying to describe, they are also totally illogical and nonsensical.

Basically you are either a troll or are mentally retarded.
No dipshit, my point is that DJ or khabib have better wrestling and grappling then lets say Ngannou and they would still get smashed just because of strength alone, not technique. Both DJ and khabib are far more technical but the strength differance is too much, what exactly is so hard for you to understand junior.

Back