Reaction score
I'll start
Wandy grabby 2.png

Here's the original, if you wanna just do my image of Wandy

Wandy grabby.png

All you gotta do is just find any image of Wandy and make it hilarious

That's all you gotta do

And before you move this into Wandy reads everything

I just wanna make this a Wandy only photoshop, so could you move Wandy reads everything into this Thread pls

That's all

Thank you Mods

Attachments

• Wandy grabby 2.png
    Wandy grabby 2.png
    368.5 KB · Views: 1
I'll start
View attachment 784573

Here's the original, if you wanna just do my image of Wandy

View attachment 784574

All you gotta do is just find any image of Wandy and make it hilarious

That's all you gotta do

And before you move this into Wandy reads everything

I just wanna make this a Wandy only photoshop, so could you move Wandy reads everything into this Thread pls

That's all

Thank you Mods

I think I get what you are looking for....

grabbywandy.png

fJJcVeq.jpg

Silva: you like Darude Sandstorm?

Their early work has been around on youtube as a way to piss people off, but when I gone to PRIDE in '99, I think they really motivated me to stomp on heads; Angrily and Violently.

The entire song has a clear stomping sound and a new way to knee to victory, that really gives the song a terrifying prescence

They're been compared to many walkouts but I think Darude has a more bitter, visual sense of victory.

Sonnen: Hey Silva?

Silva: Yes sonnen?

Sonnen: why is there so many Ultimate fighter Brazil 3 posters lying all over the place? you got a dog?

Sonnen: A pitbull or something?

Silva: Yes, Sonnen

Sonnen: Is that a Raincoat?

Silva: YES IT IS!

Silva: As you see Sandstorm is so catchy, most people don't even walkout to it, But they should, not only because it's a kickass song but you feel like killing someone.

Silva: Hey, Chael

Silva: AAAARGH!!

Silva: you like Darude Sandstorm?

Their early work has been around on youtube as a way to piss people off, but when I gone to PRIDE in '99, I think they really motivated me to stomp on heads; Angrily and Violently.

The entire song has a clear stomping sound and a new way to knee to victory, that really gives the song a terrifying prescence

They're been compared to many walkouts but I think Darude has a more bitter, visual sense of victory.

Sonnen: Hey Silva?

Silva: Yes sonnen?

Sonnen: why is there so many Ultimate fighter Brazil 3 posters lying all over the place? you got a dog?

Sonnen: A pitbull or something?

Silva: Yes, Sonnen

Sonnen: Is that a Raincoat?

Silva: YES IT IS!

Silva: As you see Sandstorm is so catchy, most people don't even walkout to it, But they should, not only because it's a kickass song but you feel like killing someone.

Silva: Hey, Chael

Silva: AAAARGH!!
Hahaha
Yo this is rad.

Back