Photos: Rumble Johnson's Latest Preps For Gustaff!!!

Vitor smashed Rumble, people act like he is some unstoppable machine.

Vitor would definitely smash Gus....and NO just because Jones beat Vitor doesn't mean Gus can.

Gus hasn't fought anybody and has lost to the only top fighters he has faced.

Where do people stand on this fight? Rumble has looked pretty amazing at 205. Gus has been really inactive but its a home game for him...

I'm totally split on who wins this but I don't think that it'll be close. I think that one of them will dominate but I don't know who.

Gus could totally crush him by keeping him at distance and landing good shots or Rumble could use effective wrestling or inside striking to beat him down... Or who knows! I'm more excited for this fight than anything else in the next couple months.

Where do people stand on this fight? Rumble has looked pretty amazing at 205. Gus has been really inactive but its a home game for him...

I'm totally split on who wins this but I don't think that it'll be close. I think that one of them will dominate but I don't know who.

Gus could totally crush him by keeping him at distance and landing good shots or Rumble could use effective wrestling or inside striking to beat him down... Or who knows! I'm more excited for this fight than anything else in the next couple months.

im also on the fence about who takes this. Going to be hype either way though. If gus wins its the runback alot of his fans wants, If johnson wins it at least proves he can handle someone of similar stature/skill to jones.

win-win in my opinion. Just the sucks that the loser will probably be expected to lose to jones if they run into him (And he doesn't lose himself.)

Lol! Koscheck > Jones, Vitor > Jones! That one guy who poked him > Jones!

but also Burns< Jones at the same time. They fought again, and Rumble was PISSED

39764ce15b0e1f2d8.gif

anthony-johnson_kevin-burns.gif

Can't wait for the fight, really don't know who's gonna take it, Rumble is a monster though, wouldn't be surprised if he blasts Gus in the first round, but Gus may be too slick to get taken out like that, who knows.

Kinda sad that this beast - or Gustafson gets eliminated as a title contender. Sure the loser of this fight can win some fights and get to the titleshot again, but then some of the allure will be gone :(

Maybe not if it's a very close fight

Gus hasn't fought anybody and has lost to the only top fighters he has faced.

so, by your ass backward logic
1) Gus hasn't fought anybody
2) has lost to the only top fighters he has faced

um, if he hasn't fought anybody, then how has he lost to the top fighters he faced? I mean, I see you are calling JBJ a nobody.

go away

Dropping all my vcash on gus yahooooooo big spender

Back