Photos: Rumble Johnson's Latest Preps For Gustaff!!!

Every time I see a pic of Rumble I am aghast that he used to fight at WW.

Kinda sad that this beast - or Gustafson gets eliminated as a title contender. Sure the loser of this fight can win some fights and get to the titleshot again, but then some of the allure will be gone :(

It doesn't eliminate them as contenders. They just have to win more fights.

coffey.jpg

Spot fucking on. :icon_lol:

EDIT: Hope he got fuel for 5 rounds. If the fight gets dragged until 4th & 5th The Mauler should win.

I'm still amazed how Koscheck choked him out.

he looked beat mentally in that fight. If I remember correctly Koscheck was close to his prime at that point

Also, every time I see Rumble I'm flabbergasted that he used to fight at 170

he looked beat mentally in that fight. If I remember correctly Koscheck was close to his prime at that point

Also, every time I see Rumble I'm flabbergasted that he used to fight at 170

We all know he was cheating to make 170.

Yikes. He looks pretty big, not THAT big though for LHW and gus still has some height on him. Plus if Jones had problems getting him down then johnson sure as hell will. Johnson will really have to take it to him, put on the pressure or blitz his ass quick if he does not have the cardio for the first option.

Hes a monster but I think gus will have him in worlds of trouble.

the first pic looks like an Eddy Murphy stuntdouble that gotten punched in the face

Everytime i see a picture of Rumble I believe this man fought at 170.

Spot fucking on. :icon_lol:

EDIT: Hope he got fuel for 5 rounds. If the fight gets dragged until 4th & 5th The Mauler should win.

It's very unlikely, but if he's aggressive enough to win the first 3 rounds, I think his chin and endurance is good enough to survive the championship rounds.

But yeah, his best way to win is either to finish Gus or pace himself.

Gus will go full Machida and do a hit and run job on rumble. I want to see rumble fight jones, but it probably won't happen.

The last person that could go full Machida is Gus. He is too awkward and gangly to imitate Machida.

Machida has freakin awesome movement and Gus is not even close.

every time I see Rumble I'm flabbergasted that he used to fight at 170

For some reason after he attempted to weigh-in at 170 I always envisioned Rumble looking like this once he begins to re-hydrate.

hulk-transformation-first-o.gif

Kinda sad that this beast - or Gustafson gets eliminated as a title contender. Sure the loser of this fight can win some fights and get to the titleshot again, but then some of the allure will be gone :(
Yup. As much as I like this fight, they shouldnt be fighting each other.

Oh well, may the best man win.

Back