Photos: Rumble Johnson's Latest Preps For Gustaff!!!

c6ac3c46d520855ec0def1f6089c65dd.png

When you nut and she still sucking

diggem is actually the worst poster on sherdog. a quick view of his post history shows he's just here to fighter bash (mostly gus, weidman, and mcgregor)

Yeah, and he seems so determined to prove that nobody else got him beat. We get it Diggem, you're the most delusional and aggresive basher on all of sherdog.

What, you want a cookie?

It must be a blackzillians thing to take pictures of your training sessions.

Payne: you seem to validate HeadSplitter's comment, but then vaguely toss-out (what we all know) that some heavily muscled fighters can overcome the cardio obstacle. Since you really told us nothing we didn't already know, how about giving us an educated guess as to whether Rumble will maintain his cardio in the bout with Gus? My guess is that if it goes to the 4/5 rounds, Gus will have a significant advantage. Do you agree or disagree?

I didn't disagree with the person I quoted and, I beg to differ that everybody knows that heavily muscled mma fighters can train their muscles not to exhaust out so quickly through specialized cardio target training, you forget this is Sherdog audience a vast majority of pretenders pretending to be experts.

My opinion on the fight in general Gustaffson can never out brawn Rumble so don't even try, but Gus can out brain Rumble in the fight. Gus moves like a brother in the cage light feet and good movement. I would tell Gus forget mma and kick box Rumble never allow him to set his feet and find comfortable range, tax his tank by denting him with body kicks and avoid the clench keep him moving and not taking 5 to rest make him work that big body.

With that said Rumble by violent jaw chopping overhand right in the 2nd. If it gets past 2 The Viking wins....

Everytime i see a picture of Rumble, still can't believe how this man fought at 170
The Yoshida fight was where it was scary to see how much bigger he was than most in that division. (Yea I know he missed weight)

Gus will go full Machida and do a hit and run job on rumble. I want to see rumble fight jones, but it probably won't happen.

this dude will get demolished by gus.. quote me on that

this is more one sided than people think.

Back