Photos: Rumble Johnson's Latest Preps For Gustaff!!!

To me this looks kinda shooped:

10926404_756217987780059_2720070392372354719_n.jpg

First pic has so much shoop potential. It's practically Shadface.

I think pic 1 is shooped too, no idea why someone would do that though lol

He's certainly a beast, I concur with most above it's crazy he used to make 170 (mostly :p). Also agree the longer this goes on the more it favours Gus

I have a great deal of admiration and respect for Rumble for going up in weight and making a great career for himself.

That pull up exercise looks horrid.

He's a muscle bound monster, but as is the case with Lombard, when you're carrying that much lean mass, conditioning is difficult due to oxygen being needed to supply the muscle at a crazy rate. It's more difficult for more muscular dudes to recover cardiovascularly

This is really a myth based on some truth in theory you're correct, but it is all dependent on the athlete and his condition & cardio training for a fight.

Man this guys a beast. I'll be surprised if Gus makes it outta 1st

How does he constantly go from "fat" to incredibly ripped with like zero % fat on his body in no time? It's crazy. Then again, I've never seen a picture of him with his gut hanging out, big belly and all that. He always looks fat when he wears a suit because all we see is his size and his face, and he has the face of a fat person.

How does he constantly go from "fat" to incredibly ripped with like zero % fat on his body in no time? It's crazy. Then again, I've never seen a picture of him with his gut hanging out, big belly and all that. He always looks fat when he wears a suit because all we see is his size and his face, and he has the face of a fat person.

That's a face of a fighter. A fighter who can take a punch.

Everytime i see a picture of Rumble, still can't believe how this man fought at 170

Back