Photos of my New Sporting 14oz Floyd-Conor themed gloves:

Hello everyone, let me tell you my New Sporting Story so far, in 2017 I heard about them and gave them a try, I ordered two pairs of custom gloves (one 14oz and the other 16oz) everything went great, I got my gloves after two and a half weeks and they were great, (the 16oz seems heavier but I don´t mind) and in 2019 the gloves held up nicely, so last october I contacted them again for another custom glove, again everything seemed fine but this time they took over a month to give me my gloves, but they were answering every step, so on march 14th I decided to order two more pairs (the october were for a present) again everything seemed normal, and after two and a half weeks I contacted them to ask about my gloves they told me that they were packed and they would take more time to do them, again I waited and regularly asked for a follow up, same every time "we are short on leather" "we have many orders" and so on, then they posted the 45 minutes video where they said that they were young people trying to make it big, that NBNL stole theirs designs and that they have worked with Grant in the past, also that they took many orders and they were going to make changes to their business, again I talk to them and same story, two weeks ago finally they showed me a picture of one of the pairs ready and that the other was ready only the latex was missing but it would be ready next week, after that I have been sending them questions and they simply don´t answer me, sorry to have such a long story but I agree with everyone who has been affected by this, they have a really nice glove (in my taste way better than casanova, zepol and hernandes, I have a pair of each brand) not in the same league as Reyes, and they are dirty cheap, but they really don´t know what to do with the customer and currently I´m waiting two more days untill I start a formal complain with profeco (mexican customer service agency)

Hello everyone, let me tell you my New Sporting Story so far, in 2017 I heard about them and gave them a try, I ordered two pairs of custom gloves (one 14oz and the other 16oz) everything went great, I got my gloves after two and a half weeks and they were great, (the 16oz seems heavier but I don´t mind) and in 2019 the gloves held up nicely, so last october I contacted them again for another custom glove, again everything seemed fine but this time they took over a month to give me my gloves, but they were answering every step, so on march 14th I decided to order two more pairs (the october were for a present) again everything seemed normal, and after two and a half weeks I contacted them to ask about my gloves they told me that they were packed and they would take more time to do them, again I waited and regularly asked for a follow up, same every time "we are short on leather" "we have many orders" and so on, then they posted the 45 minutes video where they said that they were young people trying to make it big, that NBNL stole theirs designs and that they have worked with Grant in the past, also that they took many orders and they were going to make changes to their business, again I talk to them and same story, two weeks ago finally they showed me a picture of one of the pairs ready and that the other was ready only the latex was missing but it would be ready next week, after that I have been sending them questions and they simply don´t answer me, sorry to have such a long story but I agree with everyone who has been affected by this, they have a really nice glove (in my taste way better than casanova, zepol and hernandes, I have a pair of each brand) not in the same league as Reyes, and they are dirty cheap, but they really don´t know what to do with the customer and currently I´m waiting two more days untill I start a formal complain with profeco (mexican customer service agency)
That's a shame a company like NS went down a path like that. Like you said, I personally like NS's Gloves as well, but seems like they are putting common customers last since connecting with bigger brands that are willing to ask NS to mass produce gloves for their line. From what Mexican Boxing Gloves has translated above, it seems like NS is going to stick with being a production line for other brands. That's a damn shame.

Last edited:
I feel you bro. I hope everything is resolved with your order. To many excuses from them that you need to get outside parties involved. PayPal denied my refund and these gloves are just laying there in my closet like they're in Narnia. Crap gloves. I still need to do that review video tho.

I feel you bro. I hope everything is resolved with your order. To many excuses from them that you need to get outside parties involved. PayPal denied my refund and these gloves are just laying there in my closet like they're in Narnia. Crap gloves. I still need to do that review video tho.
Why did pay pal deny your refund? I am having some issues with them myself at the moment

Why did pay pal deny your refund? I am having some issues with them myself at the moment
I don't know. I sent them pics and everything. I showed them how low quality the gloves where and explained I had waited 3 months with this horrible company in order to get them delivered. They just denied my refund after 4 weeks of back and forth and didn't give me a clear explanation.

I don't know. I sent them pics and everything. I showed them how low quality the gloves where and explained I had waited 3 months with this horrible company in order to get them delivered. They just denied my refund after 4 weeks of back and forth and didn't give me a clear explanation.
hmmm that's not good I assume you showed them pics of what they post on instagram and therefore what you thought was being sold?

hmmm that's not good I assume you showed them pics of what they post on instagram and therefore what you thought was being sold?
Yes. And the crappy condition they were when and received them. I abandoned PayPal account cause of that. Pissed me off.

Those wait times don't sound bad, although the fact they stopped responding sucks

Yes. And the crappy condition they were when and received them. I abandoned PayPal account cause of that. Pissed me off.
Understandable......waiting to see how my dispute with them ends up (not with NS) but not using them is difficult

H they have a really nice glove (in my taste way better than casanova, zepol and hernandes, I have a pair of each brand) (mexican customer service agency)
Interesting. Can you do a quick comparison with Hernandez?

Those wait times don't sound bad, although the fact they stopped responding sucks
Update they got back to me yesterday, again that they were gonna be ready this saturday, but they word means nothing to me, I know wait times for a month don´t sound bad at all, but we are three months and a half after that and still I have got nothing, they really let themselves go

Interesting. Can you do a quick comparison with Hernandez?
Hernandez from the outside seem great, they look fantastic, but when I put them on the thumb feels misplaced like a bit to high to fit right, also the padding on the inside finishes in a weird way, when you close your fist you feel the stitiching and that you are "pulling" the glove and the padding does not covers all (your finger tips) I don´t know if I explained myself, meanwhile NS you feel the padding and the thumb right, my only issue is that they are heavier than they should (mine are supposedly 16oz but easy weight 18-19) let me get to my home to get some pictures to show you

I just the same with PayPal. Showed them bag quality and wanted half money refund, but they denied it as this is not the post of they refund policy.

Yeah im beginning to take a liking to my black 16oz but my green 12oz took some damage in quality as it was rushed. So you have a pair of Hernandez? That sucks that they feel like that on the inside, I still would like to try some just to see if they feel good for me but your right on the outside they are much cleaner and just better build quality than NS but NS imo has sticked well to customer friendly schemes when they copy Grants. Hernandez can discourage you sometimes when they make a goofy pair lol.

Attachments

• EBAD0122-4753-459A-92CE-87465F1760CE.jpeg
    EBAD0122-4753-459A-92CE-87465F1760CE.jpeg
    322.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 17A61B11-528E-4577-ACF8-53C8D6FDA0CE.jpeg
    17A61B11-528E-4577-ACF8-53C8D6FDA0CE.jpeg
    259.9 KB · Views: 18
  • 54ECCE96-B632-455D-A3D2-972685CFF4D9.jpeg
    54ECCE96-B632-455D-A3D2-972685CFF4D9.jpeg
    216 KB · Views: 9
Anybody c this? Look like csquarebox is callin out new sportin and they trying to say his review is bs lmao look like their bullshit caught up with them! Tha coments are golden

New Sporting Hybrid Boxing Gloves REVIEW-WHAT HAPPENED WITH NEW SPORTING?

Did he review the gloves posted above? Also NS talk about a relaunch in 2020 I mean why even bother!

Back