Photos of my New Sporting 14oz Floyd-Conor themed gloves:

Lol I got blocked. That really blows I wanted to pick up some gloves. $77 is a really good price for excellent Grant clones. Had a Mexican address and everything to avoid the shipping costs. Know of anything in a similar price range by any chance? I'm rocking some BGV-9's that haven't let me down, but you guys infected me with the gear bug :D

Hernandez Champs, likely used to make for Grant also

https://www.facebook.com/hdzchamps

Lol I got blocked. That really blows I wanted to pick up some gloves. $77 is a really good price for excellent Grant clones. Had a Mexican address and everything to avoid the shipping costs. Know of anything in a similar price range by any chance? I'm rocking some BGV-9's that haven't let me down, but you guys infected me with the gear bug :D

Edit: From what I remember though, NBNL was trolling NS Insta post with their new logo. NS took the bait and responded with something along the lines of "I can pass you the info for my leather contact so you don't have to steal it like you did those molds". NBNL came back with some cocky shit, can't really remember. NS responded by saying that they're going to be fine they don't have to worry about the times because they can evolve and make "custom orders with glove modifications" and NBNL will fall behind once the molds they stole become out dated.

Comment under that video:

SAP for inglés:
I was blocked on Instagram for bringing their terrible service to their attention. I would like to clarify that this isn't a personal attack. All of their products are solid. My issues are with the owners/whoever is in charge of orders and shipping. Be careful, these people lie a lot. They claim to ship your package, but when you eventually receive it, it shows a different date than the one they stated. If you guys really want to "triumph" as you say, think about your customers. Success isn't going to fall on your laps from the sky because you have a good product. You guys lack structure within your organization.

I would say Hernandez is the safest bet in aesthetically getting something identical or superior, and custom ofcourse. the prices are the same range so with that Mexican Adress you should be good. Other than that I guess the other gloves that are going around Campeon, Classics Mx etc. I wish local folks would stop kissing there ass so much. Anywhere you go there’s a fool “Son los mejores, excelentes guantes” ofcourse because they know if they try anything local folks just have to take a train, a bus and “orale where’s my stuff puto?”

Wow those guys are snakes NS was taking gear and working with them all the time as far back as 2016, even personally going to guadalajara etc. Ofcourse they’ll take the bait though it’s a 23 year old chick, she needs to learn in the business world you can’t just talk out your ass from your emotions sure you can shit on someone but very carefully, although she actually gave a good response but that smart lip is what gets her so easily replying to clients with that extra bullshit.

I’ve Just watched the 3 first minutes and already find her story sketchy. She speaks of past generations, grand parents, parents, Daniel making gear since a kid, come on gear is culture in Mexico don’t come at me with that novel aimed at explaining your small business’s trouble and trying to clear your reputation the video is basically the fate of your company and you aren’t going to atleast mention one name or a name of any old brand (haven’t watched entirely so she might). We shall see...

This is too good hahahahahahahhaha

Power to the motherfucking people!!!!

But she so thick bro! Look at that booty on the profile thumbnail... Uum uuum uuuuuummmm!! Bout to buy her the whole factory promise her a car and be her sugar daddy... fuck them gloves I got some gloves for you mami.

upload_2019-5-31_15-18-17.gif

But she so thick bro! Look at that booty on the profile thumbnail... Uum uuum uuuuuummmm!! Bout to buy her the whole factory promise her a car and be her sugar daddy... fuck them gloves I got some gloves for you mami.

View attachment 591213

Where I'm from we say different strokes for different folks. She's certainly thick (ie stupid) lol

I would say Hernandez is the safest bet in aesthetically getting something identical or superior, and custom ofcourse. the prices are the same range so with that Mexican Adress you should be good. Other than that I guess the other gloves that are going around Campeon, Classics Mx etc. I wish local folks would stop kissing there ass so much. Anywhere you go there’s a fool “Son los mejores, excelentes guantes” ofcourse because they know if they try anything local folks just have to take a train, a bus and “orale where’s my stuff puto?”

Wow those guys are snakes NS was taking gear and working with them all the time as far back as 2016, even personally going to guadalajara etc. Ofcourse they’ll take the bait though it’s a 23 year old chick, she needs to learn in the business world you can’t just talk out your ass from your emotions sure you can shit on someone but very carefully, although she actually gave a good response but that smart lip is what gets her so easily replying to clients with that extra bullshit.

I’ve Just watched the 3 first minutes and already find her story sketchy. She speaks of past generations, grand parents, parents, Daniel making gear since a kid, come on gear is culture in Mexico don’t come at me with that novel aimed at explaining your small business’s trouble and trying to clear your reputation the video is basically the fate of your company and you aren’t going to atleast mention one name or a name of any old brand (haven’t watched entirely so she might). We shall see...

Basically they were greedy and took too many orders and fucked up... that u can kinda understand. However, being a bitch to everyone is unacceptable and she doesn't mention that, of course.

Hernandez Champs, likely used to make for Grant also

https://www.facebook.com/hdzchamps
Gracias
Where I'm from we say different strokes for different folks. She's certainly thick (ie stupid) lol

View attachment 591213
Where I'm from we say chale.

Are you fucking kidding me? That video was 50 minutes long!!! I couldn't finish it...

Needless to say excuses, excuses, excuses and she shits on the foreign clients for being impatient and unreasonable. She even says some of these people just wanna fuck (joder) their business. The highlight for me is when she says "now we know who to sell to and who not to sell to".

When she starts going through experiences with individual clients I stopped watching. She's fucking furious throughout (almost crying with rage)!!
@Rabel Aracena I'm afraid she mentions you by name wtf!!

Last edited:
Are you fucking kidding me? That video was 50 minutes long!!! I couldn't finish it...

Needless to say excuses, excuses, excuses and she shits on the foreign clients for being impatient and unreasonable. She even says some of these people just wanna fuck (joder) their business. The highlight for me is when she says "now we know who to sell to and who not to sell to".

When she starts going through experiences with individual clients I stopped watching. She's fucking furious throughout (almost crying with rage)!!
Lol, what a ridiculous business

Really? Wtf! Im gonna watch soon, that’s some BS!!

If she did than all I can say is.. Stay mad hoe. I'll be dropping a vid exposing them and how shitty their business is. Those gloves they made for me were an embarrassement. They haven't heard the last from me. Far from it. That b**ch.

The Fit2Box guy is a coach at an Amateur club, and he often has his boxers test his gear. But he does tend to give stuff that looks a bit basic good reviews, and I find his head to head bouts really tedious.

I like how methodical csquaredboxing is, but both of them (and the Rate This Gear guy) are too nice for me - maybe because they tend to only review decent equipment, but I'd like to see them really slag something off just once.

Yeah bruh I like csquaredboxing more, he seem more knowledgeable and actually use all his gear. Dat fit2box dude seem like he just buy a bunch of gear and don’t actuslly train. I seen his training videos and dude look he doesn’t have any coordination so hard to take his opinion seriously. Ratethisgear seems cool but he hasn’t posted shit in a long time

I had the same story with NS. I took almost 4 months to get it delivered, and I heard a lot of promises that they are almost ready. Anyway they arrived to me. Overall look is good, we didn't catch about the cuff. I wanted triple cuff but they came as is.
I found one quality issue with them, the latex inside sticks out from the lining.
W2Z8R6s.jpg

wrAygHT.jpg

Random question here, what did you receive the gloves in?

Any idea on what the latest NS Instagram post is all about

Back